+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is centennial College is good for 1yr PG studies?

justsayme_hi

Jan 2, 2012
I got offer letter from different colleges, however, i chose Centennial.I have no idea how is the college but heard a lot about it.So i am not sure how is the college? Any idea how the college is for 1yr IBM course. Anyone who is studying or have been to the college. Your comments would really help me..Please no fake comments pls..

tiger007

Champion Member
justsayme_hi said:
I got offer letter from different colleges, however, i chose Centennial.I have no idea how is the college but heard a lot about it.So i am not sure how is the college? Any idea how the college is for 1yr IBM course. Anyone who is studying or have been to the college. Your comments would really help me..Please no fake comments pls..

Hi,

In my personal opinion, most Ontario based colleges offering IBM PG certificate programmes are more or less same. Some offer co-op ranging form few weeks to 3 months (like Centennial) and some do not offer co-op and just 8 months/2 SEM course. Centennial college is a reputed and the oldest publicly funded college in province of Ontario. The best part of the Centennial IBM course is that, one can leave after just completing 2 SEM/8 months... and the 3rd SEM of co-op is optional.(Information is true, to the best of my knowledge..you should consult other sources too).

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........