+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is cateogry IM1 qualifies as a multiple entry visa?

palakarora

Mar 30, 2023
Me any my husband has received their COPR having type IM1 and it expires on 16th Dec'23. Can we both land on different dates/time in Canada? My husband is planning to land in April end and I am planning to land in June as I am serving the notice period in my current organization.
Will be there any immigration challenges as he is the primary applicant?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Me any my husband has received their COPR having type IM1 and it expires on 16th Dec'23. Can we both land on different dates/time in Canada? My husband is planning to land in April end and I am planning to land in June as I am serving the notice period in my current organization.
Will be there any immigration challenges as he is the primary applicant?
Who was the primary applicant on your PR application? Primary applicant must land first or with other family members

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
He is the primary applicant. Whether him or I will face any challenge in immigration for not accompanying with him?
As long as he lands first or at the same time as you there shouldn’t be an issue. If he lands in April and you land in June there should be no issue

Daljeet0309

Jun 8, 2023
Hey, I got my IM 1 visa today and need to land in Canada before Feb 24, 2024. Just wanted to know in what time can I get the PR card once am there? Also, is it advisable to travel back to home country as soon as I have my PR card or should there be some gap?