+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc a scam or credible company?

JSong1990

May 31, 2017
I just got my FBI background check from Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc. The owner's name is Jawad Abbas. They got my FBI check within 1 day and I'm suspicious of that.

Did anyone use their service and can give me some feedback whether they are a valid vender of FBI and the documents they provide could be submitted to CIC; or they are just scam and stay away from them?

I'm new to this community and appreciate your guys' response!

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
looks like a SCAM.. FBI report takes ~70 days to receive .. there are no fast track option other than Green Card or US citizens..

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even for Greencard or Citizens it will take close to 10-15 days through channellers....

Call FBI and confirm the authenticity using the Report number mentioned on the report and if the report is not correct then report it to the Cops as soon as possible.

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
I think they screwed you, big time.

I went to that agency as well and they offered this service. I immediately declined because this service (FBI channelling) is available for US citizen and green card holders ONLY, no exceptions (stated by FBI). They lied when they told you everyone in the US legally can go through this. They are wrong. Also, if they truly submitted your fingerprints to FBI, they lied on behalf of you to the US federal government about your citizenship status. This has serious consequences once FBI found out.

Reactions: JSong1990

JSong1990

May 31, 2017
I think they screwed you, big time.

I went to that agency as well and they offered this service. I immediately declined because this service (FBI channelling) is available for US citizen and green card holders ONLY, no exceptions (stated by FBI). They lied when they told you everyone in the US legally can go through this. They are wrong. Also, if they truly submitted your fingerprints to FBI, they lied on behalf of you to the US federal government about your citizenship status. This has serious consequences once FBI found out.
Is there anyway I can expedite my FBI background check process? I now have only 70 days to submit my PR application documents and I'm getting so worried about that!

Thank you!

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
Is there anyway I can expedite my FBI background check process? I now have only 70 days to submit my PR application documents and I'm getting so worried about that!

Thank you!
Unfortunately no. But the wait time now is only 8-10 weeks, so there is still a chance you can get your FBI PCC before the 70-day deadline. Otherwise, you can submit a proof that you have submitted all documents to FBI with a LoE. And after you get your FBI PCC, update CIC via CSE.

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thank you!

Before you take any action, call FBI and confirm the status of the Report by using the Report #....

Check for the authenticity of the report from FBI....

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called Canadian Finger Printing, They are charging $255.00 for the Expedited service, The person I spoke to was very confident, that he can get the Report in 1-2 BD.

After talking to him I called FBI to confirm and spoke to Cynthia if they have any channeller in Canada and she mentioned that they have NO Channellers in Canada and most importantly you have to be US Citizen/Green Card Holder in order to use the Service.

She asked me for the name of the Company and she also stated that they have received few other complaints for the same Agency in the recent past and they are working on it.

Reactions: 21Goose

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I called Canadian Finger Printing, They are charging $255.00 for the Expedited service, The person I spoke to was very confident, that he can get the Report in 1-2 BD.

After talking to him I called FBI to confirm and spoke to Cynthia if they have any channeller in Canada and she mentioned that they have NO Channellers in Canada and most importantly you have to be US Citizen/Green Card Holder in order to use the Service.

She asked me for the name of the Company and she also stated that they have received few other complaints for the same Agency in the recent past and they are working on it.
Well done - I'm glad you reported them.

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
Even for Greencard or Citizens it will take close to 10-15 days through channellers....

Call FBI and confirm the authenticity using the Report number mentioned on the report and if the report is not correct then report it to the Cops as soon as possible.
This is incorrect. The channeller I used in the US gets the report back in a day. I got to them from the FBI website so there is no doubt that they are legit.

jafar_4u

Feb 27, 2017

I think its better to ask Canada Fingerprinting Services that which channeller are you using to get FBI Report and then confirm with FBI itself.

Also anybody called and verified the report received through Channeller?

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
I think its better to ask Canada Fingerprinting Services that which channeller are you using to get FBI Report and then confirm with FBI itself.

Also anybody called and verified the report received through Channeller?
There is no ambiguity about being a US Citizen/ Green card holder before you can use a Channeler. So if someone says they can do it for non-citizens or non green card holders, it is a SCAM.

Check FBI site: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

jafar_4u

Feb 27, 2017
There is no ambiguity about being a US Citizen/ Green card holder before you can use a Channeler. So if someone says they can do it for non-citizens or non green card holders, it is a SCAM.

Check FBI site: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks
By the way, i did get the report through Canada Fingerprinting and I have compared it with my friends report, its exactly the same but the logo is in color. So firstly i got the doubt that this one is fake but then i decided to verify through FBI by calling them and giving the report number and it turns out that my fbi report is genuine.