+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Canada still processing applications after ITA express entry?

alwaysandeep

Jan 21, 2020
Hi-
Does anyone know if Canada is still processing submitted applications after ITA in express entry? I am aware that the draws are still going on, but unsure what is the impact on applications after ITA because of Covid19 situation. Can someone fill me in on this?
Thanks!

FYI - I got ITA in Dec 2019 and Submitted by application on Jan 8th 2020. Given biometrics and medical test in first week of Feb 2020.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi-
Does anyone know if Canada is still processing submitted applications after ITA in express entry? I am aware that the draws are still going on, but unsure what is the impact on applications after ITA because of Covid19 situation. Can someone fill me in on this?
Thanks!

FYI - I got ITA in Dec 2019 and Submitted by application on Jan 8th 2020. Given biometrics and medical test in first week of Feb 2020.
Yes. They are being processed but processing times are delayed.

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
First, Congratulations you have received ITA through Express Entry. Due To COVID-19, there is some significant affect on the updated things. CIC is still working to process your visa application. Though, the processing time may be delayed to complete the whole process. So, do not worry about the process as it is already in under working.
Among all visa steams, Express Entry is the fast track process to get Canada Visa. Most of applicants preferred this stream to get gain visa. So, it is suggested to wait patiently for your visa application until and unless you get desired visa.
Hope, this Helps.

alwaysandeep

Jan 21, 2020
Thanks @scylla and @Aptechvisa for the response

I need a suggestion on the below, it would be great if you have any thoughts.
I got my AOR on Jan 8th 2020 for my FSW PR application. By july 8th, it would be 6 months since my submission.
I have just got a job offer from a company in Canada last week, and I read online that currently IRCC is not processing FSW PR applications.
Do you think letting IRCC know of my canada job offer via webform, would expedite my PR application approval?