+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Canada shares visa refusals with Australia

Mar 15, 2017
Hello everyone I'm in the worst position right now. I were refused two times :( from student visa by Canadian embassy and us embassy. And now the nights become sleepless for me because I have already wasted around 3lacs of my parents in all that visa procedures. I am so worried about my future . I think my dream of going abroad and study there will not come true. Now my only hope is Australia. But my concerns are my refusls. My question is there anyone or anyone's friend whose got visa to Australia after that many refusals?
I will be very thankful for your replies pls help me
WhatsApp no +917986383883
WhatsApp me if anyone can sort out things or reply there
THANKS everyone

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Singhgurphej53 said:
Hello everyone I'm in the worst position right now. I were refused two times :( from student visa by Canadian embassy and us embassy. And now the nights become sleepless for me because I have already wasted around 3lacs of my parents in all that visa procedures. I am so worried about my future . I think my dream of going abroad and study there will not come true. Now my only hope is Australia. But my concerns are my refusls. My question is there anyone or anyone's friend whose got visa to Australia after that many refusals?
I will be very thankful for your replies pls help me
WhatsApp no +917986383883
WhatsApp me if anyone can sort out things or reply there
THANKS everyone

yes it will effect your visa to Australia because they have this agreement where they have a 5 country agreement where they share information about refusala and etc Canada, usa plus Australia are in the 5 country agreement of sharing info I could be wrong

Mar 15, 2017
First of all thanks for your reply. I have paste an article about FCC. I think this is only for those who travelled one of these five countries. I have a decent score of 6.5 in ielts but can you read that article and elaborate to me.

(2009 marked the year that officially allowed the exchange of specific biometric data between participant countries of the ‘Five Country Conference (FCC).’ The member countries, namely: the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, agreed to share biometric data from applications for visa and other immigration benefits of potential immigrants to jointly combat illegal immigration under the High Value Protocol Data Sharing (HVDS) initiative.

The reason for sharing this data is primarily to improve security and regulate criminal activities in FCC countries as well as to track suspected terrorists and criminals who intend to avoid legal prosecution. However, the request must meet a certain criteria such as evidence that the person had travelled from one of the FCC countries or had previously been arrested in one of the FCC countries before it can be submitted to another member country. Further, it is important to note that no information is shared about the individual in question unless there is a positive match of the person’s fingerprints.

The HVDS has also outlined critical steps that each country should follow while sharing data to ensure the process of sharing information is secure. One of these guidelines instructs the FCC country obtaining the data to immediately destroy it in a secure manner.

Further, the UK and Ireland have a Memorandum of Understanding to strengthen the Common Travel Area comprising the jurisdictions of the two nations as well as the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. This MOU allows the UK and Ireland to share data and exchange information, which will be used to make immigration decisions. According to the Irish government, "It is by cooperating to the greatest extent possible in protecting our borders from abuse, by preventing persons from entering our countries who have no right to be here, that we lay the foundations on which to extend the benefits of borderless travel between our countries to genuine visitors."

What is the Biometric Data Sharing Process?

There is an upper limit of 3,000 fingerprints to be shared between member countries, according to the HVDS protocol. Definitive proof of either:
Person in Question to have travelled from one of the FCC countries, or
The said person’s arrest in one of the FCC countries
Authorities of the FCC countries request this information. If deemed valid, the biological data of the individual is officially shared. The shared data includes:
Full Name
Date of Birth
Country of Origin and Nationality
Information from the visa application
The status of the individual i.e. refugee or resident
The duration of an individuals stay in an FCC country along with visa applications
Criminal records (have to be verified by the BCMT before being shared)
Next, the information is cross verified or compared to another FCC country and the documents sent by an individual to an original FCC country.)

Reactions: wfzfreedom18

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Singhgurphej53 said:
Not a reasonable progression of studies in the light of past studies blah blah
Very detailed explanation..you need to give some more info in order for us to give you some advice. What do you want to study, what did you study before etc etc

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Singhgurphej53 said:
First of all thanks for your reply. I have paste an article about FCC. I think this is only for those who travelled one of these five countries. I have a decent score of 6.5 in ielts but can you read that article and elaborate to me.

(2009 marked the year that officially allowed the exchange of specific biometric data between participant countries of the ‘Five Country Conference (FCC).' The member countries, namely: the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, agreed to share biometric data from applications for visa and other immigration benefits of potential immigrants to jointly combat illegal immigration under the High Value Protocol Data Sharing (HVDS) initiative.

The reason for sharing this data is primarily to improve security and regulate criminal activities in FCC countries as well as to track suspected terrorists and criminals who intend to avoid legal prosecution. However, the request must meet a certain criteria such as evidence that the person had travelled from one of the FCC countries or had previously been arrested in one of the FCC countries before it can be submitted to another member country. Further, it is important to note that no information is shared about the individual in question unless there is a positive match of the person’s fingerprints.

The HVDS has also outlined critical steps that each country should follow while sharing data to ensure the process of sharing information is secure. One of these guidelines instructs the FCC country obtaining the data to immediately destroy it in a secure manner.

Further, the UK and Ireland have a Memorandum of Understanding to strengthen the Common Travel Area comprising the jurisdictions of the two nations as well as the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. This MOU allows the UK and Ireland to share data and exchange information, which will be used to make immigration decisions. According to the Irish government, "It is by cooperating to the greatest extent possible in protecting our borders from abuse, by preventing persons from entering our countries who have no right to be here, that we lay the foundations on which to extend the benefits of borderless travel between our countries to genuine visitors."

There is an upper limit of 3,000 fingerprints to be shared between member countries, according to the HVDS protocol. Definitive proof of either:
Authorities of the FCC countries request this information. If deemed valid, the biological data of the individual is officially shared. The shared data includes:
Full Name
Date of Birth
The duration of an individuals stay in an FCC country along with visa applications
Next, the information is cross verified or compared to another FCC country and the documents sent by an individual to an original FCC country.)

it will still be refuse

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
foodie69 said:
Very detailed explanation..you need to give some more info in order for us to give you some advice. What do you want to study, what did you study before etc etc

maybe there was red flags

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Singhgurphej53 said:
What do you mean by red flags I don't understand slang
means that your name was highlighted for attention/scrutiny for some reason and given refusals from both Canada and the US both of which you must declare if asked when applying to any other country like Australia for example.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Bs65 said:
means that your name was highlighted for attention/scrutiny for some reason and given refusals from both Canada and the US both of which you must declare if asked when applying to any other country like Australia for example.

your right if your not honest with them they can find out about the refusal and they can come back and say you lied to us

Param143

Mar 15, 2020

(2009 marked the year that officially allowed the exchange of specific biometric data between participant countries of the ‘Five Country Conference (FCC).’ The member countries, namely: the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, agreed to share biometric data from applications for visa and other immigration benefits of potential immigrants to jointly combat illegal immigration under the High Value Protocol Data Sharing (HVDS) initiative.

Full Name
Date of Birth
Hello, I'm a graduate in bachelor of commrce,I applied for student visa in 2017 but got refusal because of less band and wrong course. So i worked as an intern under CA for a year then did diploma in business management but i also applied for visitor visa in june 2019 but didn't appear for interview because of practicals dates,and I managed to scored 7.5 bands (Jan 2020). What are the chances of getting visa now ? What course shall i go for ? It's a stressfull phase I'm going through please guide me

Param143

Mar 15, 2020
maybe there was red flags
Hello, I'm a graduate in bachelor of commrce,I applied for student visa in 2017 but got refusal because of less band and wrong course. So i worked as an intern under CA for a year then did diploma in business management but i also applied for visitor visa in june 2019 but didn't appear for interview because of practicals dates,and I managed to scored 7.5 bands (Jan 2020). What are the chances of getting visa now ? What course shall i go for ? It's a stressfull phase I'm going through please guide me

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

Well you see be honest cause Canada and Australia share information

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
G
Go for a program that aligns with previous study, work experience, future goals and aspirations. That way you can clearly explain and connect the dots on your sop.