+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is anyone applying Student Visa in Prince George city?

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Can you tell me how much it will cost for a single budget student to live in Prince George??

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Can you tell me how much it will cost for a single budget student to live in Prince George??
Hi, im applying for jan2021 intakw for college of new caledonia in Prince George.
Its reasonable there as o have previouslt visited prince geroge. If you rent an apartment in like 2-3 people sharing its cheap may be around 300dollar per person per month if 3 are sharing. Otherwise student accomodation is not that expensive either.

Where are you from and what course you are applying for in Primce George?

Janithahetti04

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Hi, im applying for jan2021 intakw for college of new caledonia in Prince George.
Its reasonable there as o have previouslt visited prince geroge. If you rent an apartment in like 2-3 people sharing its cheap may be around 300dollar per person per month if 3 are sharing. Otherwise student accomodation is not that expensive either.

Where are you from and what course you are applying for in Primce George?
Do you think there are enough part time jobs for international students to manage their monthly expenses in Prince George, British Columbia?

Khurram_1980uk

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Do you think there are enough part time jobs for international students to manage their monthly expenses in Prince George, British Columbia?
As per my understanding yes there are. I have visited prince george before its a nice place and meat a lot of students snd none of them complain.

Im applying myself for jan2021 intake.

Can we connect on whatsapp to duscuss and stay in touch?