+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Anybody still waiting for jan 2019 intake from india

Abhishek4893

Jan 9, 2019
:)
That's exactly what I wanted to know, how did you prove the love for INDIA in your SOP????:D:D:D
First of all I didn't copied anyone else SOP . You have to be true about your future plans and you must mention your strong ties in India and your parents (sponsers in my case) are fully capable and financially strong to support you and your studies . That's preety much it . Wish u luck

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
First of all I didn't copied anyone else SOP . You have to be true about your future plans and you must mention your strong ties in India and your parents (sponsers in my case) are fully capable and financially strong to support you and your studies . That's preety much it . Wish u luck
Thank you so much for your input, I will keep all this in mind while preparing mine.:)

hlakshay

Feb 20, 2019
Truly speaking i didn't change anything .My father is a government employee i attached same ITRs both time . The only change I made was in my SOP else remained same .
Congratulations brother, can you please tell me what all changes that you made in your SOP and if you could share your SOP with me on lak.perfectpesha@gmail.com (Only if you're comfortable with that though) I just want a heads up for futures references. Thank you in advance and once again congratulations for your career progression.