+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is any one gone into this situation?

skilleddent

Oct 6, 2011
Guys,

I am November Applicant.

We arent received our AOR yet. we got a new baby now and we need to include him in our file. we dont have birth certificate and passport yet for new baby to add him in our file. wondering what will happen in case if we receive a medical request in few week before we get passport for new baby...

thanks.

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
skilleddent said:
Guys,

I am November Applicant.

We arent received our AOR yet. we got a new baby now and we need to include him in our file. we dont have birth certificate and passport yet for new baby to add him in our file. wondering what will happen in case if we receive a medical request in few week before we get passport for new baby...

thanks.
If you have no AOR yet that means that the VO process did not start, so i think that you have time to get a passport for the Baby and also after you know for sure that your file is at the VO and you also have the E#, you will need to inform the VO about your changes in the app. file.

Good luck 8)

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
skilleddent said:
Guys,

I am November Applicant.

which is your VO..........if london ........london usually do nt issued 2AOR and Birth Certificate is only needed at this stage......you do not have to submitted Passport ..........Just inform Visa Office with Birth certificate and deposit said fee...........with your reference number .....

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Congrats on the birth of baby.

batter send a query to CIC about your file..!!! If u have got PER then send the notarize copy of PP and BC on baby to your local viua office coz some cases u won't get AOR.

rabb rakha
babbu

skilleddent said:
Guys,

I am November Applicant.

thanks.

shah1234

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
We got our medical request in december when i was 5 months pregnant. I didnt get the X ray done while my husband did. We attatched a letter provided by my gynecologist. The London visa office responded quick & asked us to send them the baby`s pics,passport copy & birth certificate all notorized which we did when the baby was born in april, plus my Xray. Waiting to hear from the LVO now. Lets see.