+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is any one apply in August from Abu Dhabi?

nadrain

Sep 13, 2019
Canadian visa application center in Abu Dhabi sucks, it been over two months and no response and even I missed my conference. They are providing shit services. Total disappointment. :mad:

mosa82

Aug 26, 2019
Applied online from dubai on Aug29
Biometric collection letter Aug30
Biometric completed Sep03
Biometric Correspondence letter Sep25
Final decision sep25 Refused :(

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-yes i don't have family ties in canada, i applied with friend invitation letter. but i do have family ties in country of residence. my wife, daughter, brother and sister.
2-current employee situation, i have a stable good job in dubai and i been working in uae for more than 13 years.

any advice or suggestion to reapply ??

Regards

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Applied online from dubai on Aug29
Biometric collection letter Aug30
Biometric completed Sep03
Biometric Correspondence letter Sep25
Final decision sep25 Refused :(

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-yes i don't have family ties in canada, i applied with friend invitation letter. but i do have family ties in country of residence. my wife, daughter, brother and sister.
2-current employee situation, i have a stable good job in dubai and i been working in uae for more than 13 years.

any advice or suggestion to reapply ??

Regards
Have you received both correspondence letter and final decision both, please mention the timing between both if you can

nadrain

Sep 13, 2019
Abu Dhabi Office staff are racist, they will never give visa to Pakistani Nationals, I believe the majority are working there is from India. I have travel history and valid visa of USA, AUSTRALIA, UK, UAE but still, they refused my business visit visa. I have a healthy bank account and living with my family in Qatar. I see no reason of refusal, Abu Dhabi Office staff are shit people. I will never apply from this office again.

I have made an official complaint against this shit staff of Abu Dhabi.

Reactions: chi89

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
2 minutes between both letters
My TRV is also rejected below are the two reason.
1. Travel History,
2. Employment situation,

For both i am not agree but what to do Canada is their country and they have the rights to accept or reject our request. Canada is not the end of life for us we have to proud and love to our country Allhamdulillah we a beautiful country where we can enjoy our life with our family and friends. Best of luck everyone be motivated and Allah Pak will give us all the things which we deserve or which we wish. Inshaa Allah

Reactions: shabijat

kirspod

Sep 21, 2019
Kuwait TRV TIMELINE:

July 27, 2019 - Applied Online
July 27, 2019 – Confirmation of Online Application Transmission
July 27, 2019 – Submission Confirmation
July 29, 2019 - Biometrics Collection Letter
July 30, 2019 - Biometrics Completed
September 15, 2019 - Correspondence Letter
September 15, 2019 - Original Passport Request
September 16, 2019 - Passport forwarded to VFS Kuwait (in person)
September 17, 2019 - Passport received in Abu Dhabi (Canada Visa Office)
September 22, 2019 – Application was Approved (CIC online)
September 23, 2019 – Passport dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ABU DHABI
September 24, 2019 – Passport received from VFS Kuwait

Multiple Entry (expiry 1 day before the Passport expired) May 2028

NOTE:
No relative in Canada, No Friends in Canada, Didn’t put any reference.
I have family ties in my country. (Philippines).

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
Hi guys, need urgent help regarding my TRV.
I got refusal letter in end of Sept2019. After that I applied for ATIP notes which I got today. I am sharing below the ATIP report result.

"Assessment note prepared by ABDBI officer and entered into GCMS by OSC. I have reviewed the application. Taking the applicant's purpose of travel into account. The applicants does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense. Given family ties or economic motive to remain in Canada. The applicant's incentive to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country.
The Applicant prior travel history insufficient to count as a positive factor in my assessment.
Weighing the factor in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the prior authorized for their stay. For the reason above I have refused the application".

As I show the bank statement of 48000 AED equal to 16000 CAD and in form I fill I ll bring 8,000 CAD. Because my stay is only for 25 days.

And my sister and brother in law are the Canadian national and my mom and dad also their on super visa.
I am married and my wife is in Pakistan. I am the only applicant who apply and also mention in application.
Still I am working as a Accountant in UAE from the last 3 years. Also show the property documents which is my own name in Pakistan.

Now please I need help. How I can improve my application to reapply.

Please prompt reply will really appreciated.

Thank you
Shoaib Mehmood