+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is any one apply in August from Abu Dhabi?

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
@shabijat really sorry to hear about the refusal letter. Kindly follow the advise of other forum member and pursue accordingly. But after your refusal the trend is getting more stronger that it’s getting very difficult for Pakistani passport applicants to obtain the TRV. I wish you all the best and good luck for your future applications.

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
@shabijat really sorry to hear about the refusal letter. Kindly follow the advise of other forum member and pursue accordingly. But after your refusal the trend is getting more stronger that it’s getting very difficult for Pakistani passport applicants to obtain the TRV. I wish you all the best and good luck for your future applications.
Thank you Haseeb. Plz pray for me.

Warraich007

Sep 14, 2019
Got the refusal letter today saying that I am not satisfied that you will the leave the canada after your stay.... MTAS best of luck brother.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Got the refusal letter today saying that I am not satisfied that you will the leave the canada after your stay.... MTAS best of luck brother.
So far didn’t see any successful story yet. @Warraich007 I was so hopeful and confident about your application and I was praying that your application will break the trend of refusals and bring hope to the future applicants but now it’s more depressed and sad. Any senior member can share his/her thoughts what’s the reason behind these refusals for Pakistani passport holders, is there any changes occurred in the recent days ?

Shani143

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Sorry to hear about your decision @Warraich007 i don't know why everyone application refuse especially for pakistan ... i also being waiting for my decision its already 85 days done and no any rply from them ....

nadrain

Sep 13, 2019
Guys my conference is on the 22nd of September, I guess it's not likely to get positive decisions after the conference date. They have mentioned 48 days of processing in Abu Dhabi, but its taking ages, unfortunately. No response until now

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Dear Warraich007, sorry for your decision, Please if you don,t mind what is exactly the points of rejections, on what basis they refused your application. Regard