+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is any one apply in August from Abu Dhabi?

Shani143

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
I got bloody refusal with the same comments which they are giving to every one:-
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Travel History:- I agree
Tie in Canada and country of residence:- I have a valid job here in Dubai, My wife is here also, and in Canada my sister she sponsored to me and I attached the family certificate also.
Personal assests and financial status:- I show them my property in Pakistan with my own name from 2014 and also bank statement proper transactions from last 6 months and closing balance is equal to 15000 CAD.
Only one thing that I didnt mentions all things in my cover letter. I just mention that where I want to visit in Canada and just mention that I ll live wtih my sister and my sister she also mention in her sponsor letter same.

I dont know what they want more?
I want to reapply, can anybody help me how I can reapply and how I can impove my applicaion.
I really feel sorry shabijet but your profile look very good even stronger i hope if u will reapply u will get TRV ..

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
I got bloody refusal with the same comments which they are giving to every one:-
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Travel History:- I agree
Tie in Canada and country of residence:- I have a valid job here in Dubai, My wife is here also, and in Canada my sister she sponsored to me and I attached the family certificate also.
Personal assests and financial status:- I show them my property in Pakistan with my own name from 2014 and also bank statement proper transactions from last 6 months and closing balance is equal to 15000 CAD.
Only one thing that I didnt mentions all things in my cover letter. I just mention that where I want to visit in Canada and just mention that I ll live wtih my sister and my sister she also mention in her sponsor letter same.

I dont know what they want more?
I want to reapply, can anybody help me how I can reapply and how I can impove my applicaion.
Dear Shoaib,
Sorry to heard about your decision. the reply is a generic letter, please be informed that you have 60 days for an appeal, Please first thing asked to CIC regarding the reason of refusal, you have to send an email and asked about the "Access to Information privacy act" they will be providing the main reason of your refusal with a full detail and first you have to understand the decision and if they are correct please do not go for appeal and reapply and try to cover all those point on which you have a current refusal and if they are not correct then go for appeal most probably your refusal will be reverted. Regards

Warraich007

Sep 14, 2019
Dear MTAS,
I have a issue by sign in to my email address. But online account is not updated. Is there are chances that they are sending the email rather than updating in online account?

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Dear MTAS,
I have a issue by sign in to my email address. But online account is not updated. Is there are chances that they are sending the email rather than updating in online account?
Yes their is a chance but the accurate one is your online account. some of my friends received the correspondence letter and get their final decision after 2 to 3 days and some received within hours.

MTAS

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Yes there is a chance but the accurate one is your online account. some of my friends received the correspondence letter and get their final decision after 2 to 3 days and some received within hours.
But your chances are more as you did not receive the decision in hours, mostly the decision in hours are rejected. I hope you will be receiving the good news soon but please after getting the decision, please update the status here we are still waiting for the same.

Warraich007

Sep 14, 2019
My wife account status showing pending registeration what the f****? Today i link to cic account ..... Why they are not changing?

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
Dear Shoaib,
Sorry to heard about your decision. the reply is a generic letter, please be informed that you have 60 days for an appeal, Please first thing asked to CIC regarding the reason of refusal, you have to send an email and asked about the "Access to Information privacy act" they will be providing the main reason of your refusal with a full detail and first you have to understand the decision and if they are correct please do not go for appeal and reapply and try to cover all those point on which you have a current refusal and if they are not correct then go for appeal most probably your refusal will be reverted. Regards
Dear MATS,
Would you please share the link if you have to get the notes for refusal? I didnt get you about Access to Information Privacy ACT?