+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is any body familiar with Dr. John C. Kuhlmann?

Cruiser55

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
21.02.2014 RPRF and BIODATA requested
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
new_guy said:
I change my statement - I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR... PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR EVER.. WORST DOCTOR EVER...

first he charged me 200$ and now he wants me to come in for a consultation for which he is going to charge me EXTRA ($80) which is ridiculous.. I do my medical tests every 3 months and never have had any issues ever...

THIS DOCTOR IS A BIG RIPOFF :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
He's either gong to do those tests (urine tests) in house of recommend you to another doctor which may take days.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
Can I start over?

I mean can I just go to a different doctor and do all my tests again? Will that effect my application in anyway? I mean will CIC know that I went to 2 different doctors for my medical n all?

Please advice....

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
Cruiser55 said:
Honestly,
This DOCTOR, I guess, is only interested in the number of patients he can do up in a day, he is okay in terms of the way he treats his patients and the staff is okay too! But, with him, it is very mechanical, you come, you do your tests and you get out!

I had an issue with my medical and he did not really care, he told me what the issue was and recommended me to another doctor and got rid of me, which is very unprofessional and indecent.

Also, i have read on other posts about him, that he has increased his fees, all the more reason, to push him down the lists of doctors.
Cruiser55

What do you mean he recommended you to another doctor and got rid of you? Did you have to do all your medical again from the scratch? I see you have done your landing so how did you finish your medical?

How much extra money did he charge you after the first $198 (160+36) fees?

Please help me here as im stressed out.. Don't know what he will tell me on Monday and the suspense is killin me...

Thank you in advance...

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
I searched and called doctors around GTA area and all everyone is busy and booked for weeks and I called Dr. John C. Kuhlmann and they told me on phone that I can come in right away. I did my medical on 22 May. Lets see how fast they upload my result.

Feb 23, 2014
I am planning to visit this doctor for my medicals. Going through the posts, it seems like people had issue before. I just called him and he said he can provide an appointment early next week. Does any one who recently did medicals with him ? Any suggestions are welcome.

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
arunantony2203 said:
I am planning to visit this doctor for my medicals. Going through the posts, it seems like people had issue before. I just called him and he said he can provide an appointment early next week. Does any one who recently did medicals with him ? Any suggestions are welcome.
How is your experience buddy? I am planning to go to this Doc? Not yet booked any appointment?
Appreciate your experience..

missboon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
20-11-2013
So the majority of people here look like they had a somewhat okay experience with this doc? I need mine done now...how do you know if they take the pictures there or not?

krrish47

Dec 27, 2014
I was charged CAD 180 + 36 for Xray.. And more over I got invoice from life labs to pay again (22CAD) for the laboratory services and the reason in the invoice says that Doctor's office says you are responsible to pay the medical lab testing services... If I paying 180CAD for what F* purpose is that for.. I went because I was getting quick appointments.. if I have spent 3000CAD for PR , I can pay even 300cad for medicals..

sorry for censored word but I hate being cheated.

GagzV

Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not so good experience.

First all the tests are not conducted at same building and you have to go to separate place for x ray and at times for blood test also to another place. So total 3 places in total.

Then they say 5-10 days but actual take definitely 10 or more.
People at reception never get back to you if you ask them status. Very good chance of doctor calling back again and then charge another consultation money on top of whats paid earlier.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
suvan said:
Hey friends

I'm sure MR will be through soon, so just preparing

Is any past applicants familiar with Dr. John C. Kuhlmann?

Views and experiences with this doctor would be most appreciated

Thanks
Suvan
Just want to update this thread with my recent experience.

This location opens at sharp 8am. For people who are planning for a Medical examination at this location, Please book an early morning appointment.

Staff and Doctor are very nice and humble. Staff is aware of all the documentations needed. They will ask if you are applying as a Worker/Student/Visitor. You are only required to bring Passport/Photo ID and Work/Study permit. Photographs are taken at the location using digital devices.

Please bring payment of $200 for Doctor's appointment.

Staff examines your Height/Weight while Doctor does all the necessary checkup including BP Test, Blood Test etc. When all the procedures are complete, Doctor will provide you all the necessary documentations required for CIC.

Total time spent at the location: 30-45 minutes.

For X-ray, Location is 1420 Burnhamthorpe Rd E, Mississauga, ON L4X 2Z9. This location is 10 minutes BUS drive from Doctor's office. You can request for a MiWay Bus ticket from staff if you will be taking a bus ride. You can use PRESTO also. Fees for X-ray is $36. Please carry exact change.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldencanada said:
Just want to update this thread with my recent experience.

This location opens at sharp 8am. For people who are planning for a Medical examination at this location, Please book an early morning appointment.

Staff and Doctor are very nice and humble. Staff is aware of all the documentations needed. They will ask if you are applying as a Worker/Student/Visitor. You are only required to bring Passport/Photo ID and Work/Study permit. Photographs are taken at the location using digital devices.

Please bring payment of $200 for Doctor's appointment.

Staff examines your Height/Weight while Doctor does all the necessary checkup including BP Test, Blood Test etc. When all the procedures are complete, Doctor will provide you all the necessary documentations required for CIC.

Total time spent at the location: 30-45 minutes.

For X-ray, Location is 1420 Burnhamthorpe Rd E, Mississauga, ON L4X 2Z9. This location is 10 minutes BUS drive from Doctor's office. You can request for a MiWay Bus ticket from staff if you will be taking a bus ride. You can use PRESTO also. Fees for X-ray is $36. Please carry exact change.

I have an appointment at this location and I'm surprised that I have to take X-ray at different place!!! Can this all be done within 2 hours or so ??? :mad:

Thanks,

Cupkeyk

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Bump! Hi guys, anyone who went on a sat? Since xray is at a different building, would you guys know if xray closes at 2pm too?