+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Amity's distance learning PGDM recognized by WES

rjch

Oct 24, 2019
hello @rjch / @Sarah95 ,please update : 1. which course you did from Amity distance learning (paste the URL ) ? 2. Was it recognized by WES you got your reports??
Hi,

I completed PGDM from Amity's online ADDOE in 2019. It was not recognized at the time of my admission but was recognized at the time of course completion and WES gave me a Canadian equivalency of 1-year diploma. Anyway, I went for WES because I was running short of time. Had WES not recognized my diploma, I was ready to go for ICES or IQAS which will recognize my degree.
AFAIK, WES surely recognizes all universities that are UGC approved or UGC-DEB approved for distance learning courses.

Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

I completed PGDM from Amity's online ADDOE in 2019. It was not recognized at the time of my admission but was recognized at the time of course completion and WES gave me a Canadian equivalency of 1-year diploma. Anyway, I went for WES because I was running short of time. Had WES not recognized my diploma, I was ready to go for ICES or IQAS which will recognize my degree.
AFAIK, WES surely recognizes all universities that are UGC approved or UGC-DEB approved for distance learning courses.
hello @rjch ,

thank you for your reply..!!

was your PGDM of 1 year or 2??

i checked with Amity Online University and all of PG diploma courses are now of 2 years.

regards,
Saurabh

puja nandi

Jan 20, 2021
Yes. I had applied for eca from wes sometime in November and I got my ECA report from wes in February 2020.

It recognized my 1 year online PDGM from Amity Directorate of Distance Learning equivalent to 1 year diploma in Canada.
Hi All,

I've completed my 4 years in CS engineering with 4 years of experience in IT. While planning for immigration to CA, I got a IELTS CLB10 and also completed a 1 year PGDMS from Amity Noida's Online program. Having these numbers, my CIC score stands somewhere around 470. Recently while looking for ECA, I read some posts where people reported that Amity is not recognized by WES. Has anyone got ECA for Amity's degree from WES? Is amity's recognized?

Thanks,
Rajat
Hi Rajat,

I have a 4 year bachelors degree in Computer science which is evaluated by WES as 4 year degree. Now I am planning to do 1 year online PG program from amity online program so that I can increase my CRS score and claim more points under " Two or more degree/ diploma " category.

can you pls let me know based on your experience 1 year PG online program of amity be recognised by WES?
Also which 1 year PG program you had opted from amity ?

This will be of great help to understand if I should go with amity or not.

Thanks
Puja

dhruvkanakia

Aug 25, 2021
HI,

Has anyone had their Amity online degree evaluated by WES and got all the credits transferred? I'm planning to enroll and want to make sure I'm not paying Amity for something that's not going to be useful

Reactions: dekhlebhai

dekhlebhai

Mar 19, 2023
HI,

Has anyone had their Amity online degree evaluated by WES and got all the credits transferred? I'm planning to enroll and want to make sure I'm not paying Amity for something that's not going to be useful
I am also pursuing BBA from amity online and wanted to know about the WES report of degree program