+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is advance medical test advisable ?

aspirantzing

Jun 30, 2010
Dear all,
There ia provision of getting advance medical test (before applying for visa)
Is it advisable to get it done ? I am really having tight schedule so I can not afford to delay visa process .(if embassy asks for medical check it will definately delay for a week or two)
I guess in most of the cases embassy ask to submit medical reports so any thoughts on this.
Thanks a lot

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The sole purpose of submitting the medical while filling the visa papers is to speed up the process. If you are short on time then its advisable to get the medical done upfront.

Regards,
Hardeep

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
advance medical tests are applicable only for SPP cases. the new checklist provides for this. details are given in there.

aspirantzing

Jun 30, 2010
Thanks a lot friends.
VFS web site does not say that its for SPP only,but as per ur info I can not go for advance medical check up.
Thanks for your reply.
Best regards

jeetmks

Star Member
May 30, 2010
Vfs website says it that Medical checkup before applying is only for SPP.

Its always better to get your medical done before submitting the application.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
aspirantzing said:
Thanks a lot friends.
VFS web site does not say that its for SPP only,but as per ur info I can not go for advance medical check up.
Thanks for your reply.
Best regards
aspirantzing, check the checklist for students.. it clearly mentions that u can do teh advance medicals for SPP. for normal thingie, they CHC will ask you to do a medical test with the list of authorised centres/doctors.

rsingh27

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
aspirantzing said:
Dear all,
There ia provision of getting advance medical test (before applying for visa)
Is it advisable to get it done ? I am really having tight schedule so I can not afford to delay visa process .(if embassy asks for medical check it will definately delay for a week or two)
I guess in most of the cases embassy ask to submit medical reports so any thoughts on this.
Thanks a lot
WHOEVER SAYS THAT PRE MEDICALS ARE DONE UNDER SPP ONLY, THEY REALLY DONT KNOW ANYTHING!
But anyone can do pre medicals and yes it saves arnd two week, your whole visa process takes generall 5working day, i applied under university catgory and opted to under go for Advance.
If you dont hve time , you should get you medical done.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU OPT TO UNDERGO FOR PRE MEDICAL, THEN YOU CAN APPLY FOR YOU VISA NOT BEFORE 1week
For example if you do your medicals on 20th july you can not apply before 27th july

Also about the List of doctors who do medicals can be found on the chc wesbite, let ne know me if you want the link!
Thanks ;)