+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS ADOPTION OPTIONAL FOR ADULT OR ANY OTHER PROCESS

Samdav446

May 26, 2024
good day everyone I'm Dave By Name.
my dad was living here in Canada years back before he pass away in the year 2004, before my dad pass away we always talk and i have the opportunity to talk to his wife, and she had four kids for my dad, 2 boys and 2 girl before the death of my dad here in Canada, i was opportune to get her phone digit that we both communicate with the knowledge of my dad and she always check on me to make sure I'm ok.
after the death of my dad i have being in good contact with my dad wife here in Canada, she support me to finish my education as well support me when i told her i was travel to Italy after i finish my education.
when i get to Italy newly she support me as well till date. many years pass she visited me in Italy after two years of her visit she decide to sent me and invitation for me to come to Canada and my visa was approve.
I'm here now in Canada the stress of the kids is not easy for her, you guys know how hard is it for a single mother to raise 4kids and work same time. she want me to stay so i can be of help and i accepted to stay.
the question now is can she adopt me as a son or which other process i can scale through for my document process.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
my dad was living here in Canada years back before he pass away in the year 2004, before my dad pass away we always talk and i have the opportunity to talk to his wife, and she had four kids for my dad, 2 boys and 2 girl before the death of my dad here in Canada, i was opportune to get her phone digit that we both communicate with the knowledge of my dad and she always check on me to make sure I'm ok.
after the death of my dad i have being in good contact with my dad wife here in Canada, she support me to finish my education as well support me when i told her i was travel to Italy after i finish my education.
when i get to Italy newly she support me as well till date. many years pass she visited me in Italy after two years of her visit she decide to sent me and invitation for me to come to Canada and my visa was approve.
I'm here now in Canada the stress of the kids is not easy for her, you guys know how hard is it for a single mother to raise 4kids and work same time. she want me to stay so i can be of help and i accepted to stay.
the question now is can she adopt me as a son or which other process i can scale through for my document process.
How old are you? What province? What does having 4 kids have to do with adopting you?

Samdav446

May 26, 2024
I
How old are you? What province? What does having 4 kids have to do with adopting you?
01. I'm 39 years of age.
02. Montreal
03. the kids are stubborn always giving the mother problems letters and calls from school all the time. Since my arrive they have not be any letter from school i always do my best to coordinate them, and they have being of best behavior. i still don't think they have anything to do with my adoption

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: YVR123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
She cannot adopt or sponsor you for PR. You must qualify and apply for PR on your own through an economic immigration program like Express Entry.

Reactions: YVR123 and Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I

01. I'm 39 years of age.
02. Montreal
03. the kids are stubborn always giving the mother problems letters and calls from school all the time. Since my arrive they have not be any letter from school i always do my best to coordinate them, and they have being of best behavior. i still don't think they have anything to do with my adoption
Of course she cannot adopt you at 39. You need to immigrate on your own merit. You are a visitor. What is her income? Has she posted for full time child care giver? Do you have ECA/IELTS?

Samdav446

May 26, 2024
Of course she cannot adopt you at 39. You need to immigrate on your own merit. You are a visitor. What is her income? Has she posted for full time child care giver? Do you have ECA/IELTS?
ALL I NO IS THAT AFTER THE DEATH OF MY DAD SHE RETURN TO SCHOOL AS A CAREGIVER FOR ATLIEAST ONE YEAR. NOW SHE IS WORKING FULL TIME.
I DONT HAVE ANY OF THIS CERTIFICATE ECA/IELTS.
I REALLY NEED HELP ON HOW TO GET MY STAY IN CANADA AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT

Samdav446

May 26, 2024
She cannot adopt or sponsor you for PR. You must qualify and apply for PR on your own through an economic immigration program like Express Entry.
PLEASE I NEED A GUIDE ON HOW TO GET MY STAY. WHICH PROCESS CAN I USE IN GETING MY STAY HERE IN CANADA

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ALL I NO IS THAT AFTER THE DEATH OF MY DAD SHE RETURN TO SCHOOL AS A CAREGIVER FOR ATLIEAST ONE YEAR. NOW SHE IS WORKING FULL TIME.
You need to immigrate on your own merit. Since you live in Quebec, research Quebec Immigration. Technically if you are doing any caregiving then you are working illegally.

If she has posted a caregiving job for her children and can show she can support a full time caregiver salary for her children (around $32-35k) then she can apply for a LMIA. With approved LMIA, you show that you are qualified to do the job (cannot count illegal work), ECA and language tests.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver/requirements.html

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please do not type in all caps. It's difficult to read and is considered to be yelling / rude.

You will need to dedicate time to researching Canada's immigraiton programs. There is no easy way to stay. It will require hard work. It also may not be possible based on your age and other factors.

You will need to get ECA done and also IELTs.

The first step is to do a lot of research to understand what it takes to qualify and apply. If you are not comfortable doing this on your own then I would strongly recommend you hire a lawyer to help you.

Reactions: nanikissrani

Samdav446

May 26, 2024
Please do not type in all caps. It's difficult to read and is considered to be yelling / rude.

You will need to dedicate time to researching Canada's immigraiton programs. There is no easy way to stay. It will require hard work. It also may not be possible based on your age and other factors.

You will need to get ECA done and also IELTs.

The first step is to do a lot of research to understand what it takes to qualify and apply. If you are not comfortable doing this on your own then I would strongly recommend you hire a lawyer to help you.
PLEASE HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE ECA AND IELTS.