+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is 6 overall band with 5 in one module enough to get Visa for 1 year pg diploma?

Skairon0001

Jul 7, 2017
Got overall -6.5
L-7.5
R-6
W-6.5
S-5
Can i apply for 2year diploma in Toronto Canada
Completed 12th in 2017 with 60%

Mahi7764

Jan 23, 2018
I am having overall IELTS score of 6. My individual bands are 6,5.5,6,5.5. Got admit in fleming college for this may intake 2018.
No backlogs in under graduation. Financial documents are good. I am going to apply canadian visa under SPP category in the feb 1st weak.
What are the chances of getting my visa approved?
I am worried about the visa rule change coming this year 2018.
Do i need to retake ielts? Any one help me plz asap.

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
Hi,

It is really not clear as the SPP criteria simply states 6.0 overall with no minimum.

Though the Colleges are fine with giving admission to students, now and in the past as well, but there have been rejections because of IELTS not just overall but minimum (coupled with other reasons like financial capablity and study mismatch, as applicable to those cases).... also if the student is applying for Grad certificate, even if college is ok with score, CHC may still refuse.

Also bro most of the consultants just want to make money they will just agree to anything but at the end its the student who suffers.

So, take a calculated decision. Best of luck !
Sorry bro but to incorrect u
U can check SPP checklist it mentions that we need 6 not less than 5.5.. Moreover for Pg course we need 6.5 with 6 each

Prajwalsharmaa

Nov 3, 2017
I am having overall IELTS score of 6. My individual bands are 6,5.5,6,5.5. Got admit in fleming college for this may intake 2018.
No backlogs in under graduation. Financial documents are good. I am going to apply canadian visa under SPP category in the feb 1st weak.
What are the chances of getting my visa approved?
I am worried about the visa rule change coming this year 2018.
Do i need to retake ielts? Any one help me plz asap.
Heyy
To be on a safer u might have to , so that ll be good suggestion to repeat ielts and be on a safer side. Rules are changing from 1 Feb onwards. I can help u in ielts to reach ur desired score
You can email me at prajwalsharma@hotmail.com

Jul 20, 2017
Hi every one i need some suggestion
I got 6 in S 6 in R 6 in L and 6.5 in writing over all 6 band
I m graduate soo is i am eligible to apply in canada under spp

jagvinder_kaur

Apr 11, 2016
Hiii,

First time I got overall 6 band in IELTS (L-6.5, R-6, W-6, S-6) nd second time i got overall 6.5 (L-6.5, R-6.5, W-6.5, S-5.5). I have done B.tech in ECE 2015 passout without and backlogs. And i have been working since june 2015. Can i apply for PGD in ontario???

jndsan

Feb 7, 2018
hi,
this was my second attempt in Ielts I have scored 6 bands overall with L:6, S:6, W:7 and R:5.5. I am applying for PG diploma in Canada the consultants are telling me that I can get visa on this band in non spp colleges and can get visa on these band or i need to retake the exam ?????