+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is 473 good CRS score for next Express draw?

Britt6111

Mar 28, 2020
My CRS score is 473 and I'm planning to add my profile in the pool on April 1st(I have to wait coz of my experience completion). Can anyone please suggest me what are the chances of receiving an invite in the next draw with my current CRS score. I'm applying from BC.

Also, how long the process usually takes for getting the RCMP clearance here in BC. I know everyone says the after invite process usually takes around 6 months but what if we submit all the documents within first 2 weeks of invite - would that make any time difference in your PR processing?

Thanks much in advance!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My CRS score is 473 and I'm planning to add my profile in the pool on April 1st(I have to wait coz of my experience completion). Can anyone please suggest me what are the chances of receiving an invite in the next draw with my current CRS score. I'm applying from BC.

Also, how long the process usually takes for getting the RCMP clearance here in BC. I know everyone says the after invite process usually takes around 6 months but what if we submit all the documents within first 2 weeks of invite - would that make any time difference in your PR processing?

Thanks much in advance!
Yes, 473 should certainly get you an invite in the next draw. Very hard to comment on processing times right now. Everything has slowed down due to COVID-19.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

Thanks much in advance!
most likely