vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hello kramvi,

My suggestion is to serch job responsibilities of Rest. Mgr. on google.ca as well as vacancies on Canadian job portals. Now amalgamate the responsibilities you find here with what is given on HRSDC site. This way your JD will not be identicle to what is given on HRSDC site. Your responsibilities have to be clealy stated in your reference letters from your employer(s). Pls bear in mind that sometimes VOs make verification calls to the employers.

Cheers..

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I sent case spec inquiry to CHC Singapore and its been a month, no response. but they are very good in sending postal mails notifying about anything they want me to know. There are some tough VO's there and there are some easy ones as well.

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Thanks Verma for your advice. Now I do a couple of recommendation letters from my past employers too that do not describe the job responsibilities in detail. If I cannot track down the original person who wrote the letter, what should I do? Will they just ask me that and I reply to them?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
VOs are aware that its a standard practice to not provide a detailed experience letter, therefore applicants approach their current and previous employers for detailed referenec letters. These can be provided by your supervisor/manager (cuuernt or ex) or HR. You have to ensure to enclose the business card of the referee. Cheers..
kramvi said:
Thanks Verma for your advice. Now I do a couple of recommendation letters from my past employers too that do not describe the job responsibilities in detail. If I cannot track down the original person who wrote the letter, what should I do? Will they just ask me that and I reply to them?