+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC

Debayo1501$

May 14, 2024
Hello, please i made an inquiry to check my visa application status using the ircc webform and then I received an email saying my inquiry has been reviewed but my informations doesnt match the informations with ircc. Please, i hope that wouldn’t affect my application in any way? Please advice.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, please i made an inquiry to check my visa application status using the ircc webform and then I received an email saying my inquiry has been reviewed but my informations doesnt match the informations with ircc. Please, i hope that wouldn’t affect my application in any way? Please advice.
So your Express Entry PR application doesn’t match?

Debayo1501$

May 14, 2024
I received an email saying the informations i entered on the inquiry webform doesn’t match the information with ircc

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I received an email saying the informations i entered on the inquiry webform doesn’t match the information with ircc
Duplicate post. Since you have applied for PR through Express Entry, just check your status on when you login. This section is for questions on EE. If not, then post in the correct area.