+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I am sure it was not winnipeg office. And that your file has redistributed in some other office and is not at winnipeg anymore. You should call and check out where your file is. Usually I saw Vancouver offices calls.
Yes, that's what I'm thinking about. Winnipeg office doesn't even want you to reach them forever, how could they actively call you and only to tell you where you at. Winnipeg office never actively call the applicants. Good chance been transferred to other office again.

Reactions: LetsBPositive

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
I am sure it was not winnipeg office. And that your file has redistributed in some other office and is not at winnipeg anymore. You should call and check out where your file is. Usually I saw Vancouver offices calls.
I think so because the call that got was from ON number and then i called the cic number to confirm and they said everything is done all looks good just approval need to be done..
which they are not doing in case in which spouse is in different countries due to covid travel restrictions

Reactions: LetsBPositive

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
I think so because the call that got was from ON number and then i called the cic number to confirm and they said everything is done all looks good just approval need to be done..
which they are not doing in case in which spouse is in different countries due to covid travel restrictions
Could be possible, coz they said the same to me as well.

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
Yes, that's what I'm thinking about. Winnipeg office doesn't even want you to reach them forever, how could they actively call you and only to tell you where you at. Winnipeg office never actively call the applicants. Good chance been transferred to other office again.
I have read other posts with similar case like me when spouse are outside canada that cic officers are calling explaining the situation that file is etc etc and why they can't approve and you have to wait.

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
I called them. So they said all 5 steps in your application is completed. Only final decision is left.
Yeah i called today to get full info so new dehli office is not working in full capacity so they are not stamping or finishing the final step of the files which processed in india so they said we have to until they open fully and allow them to send confirmation of PR to spouse which are in india.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My friend with inland spouse got PPR today from Winnipeg office.
Wow thats a good news .. does your friend got adr from winnipeg office before ppr? If yes when did they ask?? Also does your friend got ppr or copr? Because i heard ircc issuing directly copr to applicants who are inside

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow thats a good news .. does your friend got adr from winnipeg office before ppr? If yes when did they ask?? Also does your friend got ppr or copr? Because i heard ircc issuing directly copr to applicants who are inside
Yeah its COPR not PPR.. yes they got ADR from Winnipeg office and it was in Oct 2020. Prearrival Last week. hope we all hear good news soon