+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Is there anyone in the group who have contacted ircc winnipeg after submitting the ADR if yes what are they saying!! Because today i have completed exact 5 months since they ask me about adr and medical but there is no movement after that so just wondering if any of us got any update or instructions??
Thanku

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I called ircc today they said my everything is done Including background check and last time when i called them they told me everything is done except background check. Also they said now we are doing background check for your spouse!! Anybody here knows how long it could take from here ??

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
So today i got call from cic officer and she said that my file is all good we have completed all the step like background etc and she told that me and my spouse passed everything but the will be not approve the PR right now bcz my spouse is in india and indian office are only stamping files which are processed by indian office so we have wait until new dehli office opens properly.

Reactions: Y2worry

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
So today i got call from cic officer and she said that my file is all good we have completed all the step like background etc and she told that me and my spouse passed everything but the will be not approve the PR right now bcz my spouse is in india and indian office are only stamping files which are processed by indian office so we have wait until new dehli office opens properly.
Did u received call from Winnipeg ircc? I mean is your file in winnipeg??

Mannchahal

Jan 15, 2021
Did u received call from Winnipeg ircc? I mean is your file in winnipeg??
Yeah my file is in winnipeg from july 2019 and received email from winnipeg office last year in aug for additional documents but the call that i received today was from Ontario number.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Yeah my file is in winnipeg from july 2019 and received email from winnipeg office last year in aug for additional documents but the call that i received today was from Ontario number.
I guess we are in same boat my file is in winnipeg too since may 2019 and they ask me for additional documents in august.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I guess we are in same boat my file is in winnipeg too since may 2019 and they ask me for additional documents in august.
I think we are in the same boat. Transferred to Winnipeg in May of 2019 and been asked ADR in July of 2020. Both my wife and I are in Canada. Maybe our files are siting next to each other.;)

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I am sure it was not winnipeg office. And that your file has redistributed in some other office and is not at winnipeg anymore. You should call and check out where your file is. Usually I saw Vancouver offices calls.