+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

k.ma

Sep 25, 2020
It's a late update was busy celebrating my Diwali present from ircc November 12th 2020 an email studded in nice red diamonds landed in my account with the confirmation of my permanent residency. This thread has been a huge support for me thanks
Congrats! When was your AOR?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I submitted adr on. 27 august but after that i have no update in my online account except it says you have passed your medical and adr have been uploaded
Did u check with ircc call center about eligibility criminality and security. Did those assessments change since your submitted adr ?

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Did u check with ircc call center about eligibility criminality and security. Did those assessments change since your submitted adr ?
No nothing changed i called ircc nd they said ur application is in its final stage everything is done except background check

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
No nothing changed i called ircc nd they said ur application is in its final stage everything is done except background check
I tried calling and the call disconnects always saying that they are backed up and try reaching out through email. How can we connect? Any particular time or by that form??

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I tried calling and the call disconnects always saying that they are backed up and try reaching out through email. How can we connect? Any particular time or by that form??
You can call ircc they are open mon to fri from 8am to 4pm i guess or you can contact them via web form.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Just wanted to know, what are the timelines for a single applicant,
I will be graduating soon, student in MB.

Paper based timelines?

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Just wanted to know, what are the timelines for a single applicant,
I will be graduating soon, student in MB.

Paper based timelines?
If you haven't applied yet, I don't wish this is the forum you should consider. Go to a regular 'PNP paper based' forum, and they will give you some ideas.

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
I called IRCC today. all these years Finally i get to talk to best customer service agent today. He explained me how everything is done and I should anticipate happy conclusion in early new year and he also stated delay in file is due to covid staffing and Christmas/new year holidays also i have my dependent on my file so both files need to go same step by step which takes more time. But I have provided them everything they need to process file. He was sweetheart.

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I called IRCC today. all these years Finally i get to talk to best customer service agent today. He explained me how everything is done and I should anticipate happy conclusion in early new year and he also stated delay in file is due to covid staffing and Christmas/new year holidays also i have my dependent on my file so both files need to go same step by step which takes more time. But I have provided them everything they need to process file. He was sweetheart.
Congratulation, I mean congratulation to have a nice person connected, but it seems there is no useful info you got.

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Congratulation, I mean congratulation to have a nice person connected, but it seems there is no useful info you got.
yeah we could say that too but atleast i heard some of assuring words from an officer that everything went smoothly all I gotta do is wait and wait will be fruitful.