+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
i submitted all my docs in june and got pre arrival in september. last time talked to customer service in oct they said everything is done just decision needs to be taken.so dont know what this update about

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
i am seeing this pattern once every month. I am thinking just officer checking our file than seeing everything is done but outland spouse put our file on hold again.
They are just keeping our files on hold because of International travel restrictions, which has end date until Jan 21st 2021. Hope they open our files later that and the restrictions geta lift off by then!!!

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
No need to worry about that GU. I found the GU happened every time when they have system maintenance and you log in at same time when the maintenance almost done.

rishi2018

Dec 26, 2018
It's a late update was busy celebrating my Diwali present from ircc November 12th 2020 an email studded in nice red diamonds landed in my account with the confirmation of my permanent residency. This thread has been a huge support for me thanks

Reactions: k.ma and Taimoor962

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
It's a late update was busy celebrating my Diwali present from ircc November 12th 2020 an email studded in nice red diamonds landed in my account with the confirmation of my permanent residency. This thread has been a huge support for me thanks
Are you single or you have spouse as well with your file?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Guys . I submitted additional docs requested by ircc winnipeg on oct 22 and still no update. And yes this request letter was after 12 months of long queue that we all suffered in ircc winnipeg.
I see that ppl who submitted adr have gotten all stages passed or some kinda update, usually within 3-4 weeks.

Is there anyone else who have submitted adr and have all the stages exactly the same way .?

LetsBPositive

Nov 23, 2020
Guys . I submitted additional docs requested by ircc winnipeg on oct 22 and still no update. And yes this request letter was after 12 months of long queue that we all suffered in ircc winnipeg.
I see that ppl who submitted adr have gotten all stages passed or some kinda update, usually within 3-4 weeks.

Is there anyone else who have submitted adr and have all the stages exactly the same way .?
Same here man! No updates after the ADR started getting reviewed in Oct.