+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hello my wait is over. After waiting since March 2018. I received my copr along with my wife. I went through a bad phase because of the wait. No update since April 2019.
Aor- March 6, 2018
Medicals - April 12, 2019
Add doc- April 6. 2019
PAL- April 6, 2019

me and my spouse had separate applications so they had to combine it. It was a special case. We got married in December 2018 and they said they’ve added her to mine in April 2019.

Her name was added in September 2020 and it just got approved today.

I wish everyone waiting good luck!
So happy for u man. Congratulations

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
I called IRCC today and was told everything done just final decision need to be taken. my file was last reviewed in september 2020 when i meet my eligibility and pre arrival letter was sent. Also informed that due to covid they are working with reduced staffing and processing times varies.

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I called IRCC today and was told everything done just final decision need to be taken. my file was last reviewed in september 2020 when i meet my eligibility and pre arrival letter was sent. Also informed that due to covid they are working with reduced staffing and processing times varies.
100% sure they have put our files on hold just because we have outland spouse. We need to raise our voice same as spousal people did. Maybe we should start twitting on ircc account. I have seen lots of people on other forums too who have passed everything but still waiting for the final decision they have outland spouse too

Reactions: Quesask1

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
100% sure they have put our files on hold just because we have outland spouse. We need to raise our voice same as spousal people did. Maybe we should start twitting on ircc account. I have seen lots of people on other forums too who have passed everything but still waiting for the final decision they have outland spouse too
VFS in india started their passport services already. so why do they keep out files on hold now ?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Lol, we should hire a lawyer who can advocate for us, because we are low in numbers, and among those only a few percentages signs up to raise their voice on different platforms. Usually, ppl are scared their raising voice would provoke IRCC to have some personal vendetta against them :p:p

Reactions: timzzy and Quesask1

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Lol, we should hire a lawyer who can advocate for us, because we are low in numbers, and among those only a few percentages signs up to raise their voice on different platforms. Usually, ppl are scared their raising voice would provoke IRCC to have some personal vendetta against them :p:p
Absolutely! Before I heard people can apply order of enforcement from court if they don't get result in 36 months for their applications to government. However, some lawyers said they've never heard about this. That what I'm confusing....

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...