+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I don't think that will effect anything. Just imagine if you are the visa officer, and you have thousands of applications under many categories in front of you everyday. Some of them have higher priority some have lower priority, some of them are easy to process and some are complicated, some of them are PR cases and some of them are citizens or temporary visas cases. They must have their own way to work, not like they got several complaints on one category then they will turn their focus on to that category.
No, it does not work like this. No officer has thousands of applications under him or her that he needs to worry about. IRCC is not perfect, sometimes file is just parked for a year for no reason. When express guys add spouses, it adds 20 days - 1.5 months on their application. In pnp it used to be 3 months .. but now years.

protest works everywhere and in every form in the world. Did not it just work for families of PR and citizens just a few days ago? IRCC had to change whole travel restrictions because of pressure. If your voice is not raised, how will it be heard? I know if we, PNP applicant with spouse addition, would have been in numbers and raised our voiced or had an advocate who could speak for us ... we would never be in this situation? What other files are parked for 15 months just because you got married? IRCC is not perfect at all.....

There is no simple or complicated files. In this pandemic, ppl have been getting PR who applied in August / July / June of this year, 2020. In 2 - 3 months.

Reactions: Quesask1

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Mine sent via email is not even showing uploaded or anything
3 days and they did not even reply back that they have received my documents or not. Pre-covid they used to reply back in an hour. I D K how pandemic affecting IRCC staff checking emails from home? God knows..

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
3 days and they did not even reply back that they have received my documents or not. Pre-covid they used to reply back in an hour. I D K how pandemic affecting IRCC staff checking emails from home? God knows..
Exactly ,it is getting worse

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Got PAL today,what would be next?PPR?

Last edited:

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
I’m guessing this friday will be a big day for those who got Pal already
i hope so,keep me posted pls coz everytime you got file update mine was next after a week,so probably if you get yours im close too
thanks

Farrell23

Sep 22, 2020
Hello my wait is over. After waiting since March 2018. I received my copr along with my wife. I went through a bad phase because of the wait. No update since April 2019.
Aor- March 6, 2018
Medicals - April 12, 2019
Add doc- April 6. 2019
PAL- April 6, 2019

me and my spouse had separate applications so they had to combine it. It was a special case. We got married in December 2018 and they said they’ve added her to mine in April 2019.

Her name was added in September 2020 and it just got approved today.

I wish everyone waiting good luck!

Last edited: