+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Taimoor962

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, I am seeking advice in regards to medical which shows not received yet, however me and my husband done our medicals in july 2020 but till now no update if its received. I called couple times but they said dont see medicals results for my husband and web inquiry says they confirmed my medical results at reception. We asked already to cilinic (for my husband) and they confirmed its sent.
**Now can I contact LVO ( as I never contact them for any inquireis) to ask the same thing if they received or any other step that I have to take.
Please advice
TIA
Yes i guess you should have asked lvo way before as this is something very important. Just send them an email and hopefully they will confirm

Reactions: Quesask1

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
my ADR was on Oct 13, 2020

I noticed a ghost update on 19, it said you passed medical on Oct 19. Seems like they have extended my medical for 1 year which expired this October 03.
My spouse medical expired on Oct 21. I am not sure if they have extended hers too. Because When I called IRCC, Rep said yours medical extended for a year. and when I asked about my spouse she hesitantly said. I cant see hers, it says the same expiration as before which was October 21. So I am not sure now.

I submitted ADR yesterday October 22. How many days does it go from uploaded to review? or to the next step? Can people who submitted ADR share their experience so far?

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018

I noticed a ghost update on 19, it said you passed medical on Oct 19. Seems like they have extended my medical for 1 year which expired this October 03.
My spouse medical expired on Oct 21. I am not sure if they have extended hers too. Because When I called IRCC, Rep said yours medical extended for a year. and when I asked about my spouse she hesitantly said. I cant see hers, it says the same expiration as before which was October 21. So I am not sure now.

I submitted ADR yesterday October 22. How many days does it go from uploaded to review? or to the next step? Can people who submitted ADR share their experience so far?
Mine still shows docs uploaded, submitted in August.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Yes by Email and pcc,medical and travel forms by email and account too.
Okay so maybe in your case they might have been reviewing forms that you sent them via email. Does not make any sense to put someone file on queue for a year then open it, ask ADR, and when ADR is provided ... pt in queue again

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Okay so maybe in your case they might have been reviewing forms that you sent them via email. Does not make any sense to put someone file on queue for a year then open it, ask ADR, and when ADR is provided ... pt in queue again
My files transferred to LVO in May of 2019, and we got ADR on July 9th this year. We emailed everything on 13th of July. IRCC account shows reviewing additional doc in 21th of Sep, and nothing after that.

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thats the most annoying part.. or may they work differently on each files as some submitted and review of documents started after 2 months. Hope for the best

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019

Mine sent via email is not even showing uploaded or anything

Reactions: Walle_007

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello Everyone! Here I am sharing a link which is shared in another thread ( I don't know if anyone look in other forum so sharing here with You all)
who are inland pr applicants and outland spouses. If we can leave our complaints in this link that may aware IRCC for applications like us. This was shared by applicant after conversation with cic representative. As per suggestion, If they receive more complaints they may take it in there attention. Please check this lonk and leave your coments.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Last edited:

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hello Everyone! Here I am sharing a link which is shared in other forum ( I dont know if anyone look in other forum so sharing here with You all)
who are inland pr applicants and outland spouses. If we can leave our complaints in this link that may aware IRCC for applications like us. This was shared by applicant after conversation with cic representative. As per suggestion, If they receive more complaints they may take it in there attention. Please check this lonk and leave your coments.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx
I don't think that will effect anything. Just imagine if you are the visa officer, and you have thousands of applications under many categories in front of you everyday. Some of them have higher priority some have lower priority, some of them are easy to process and some are complicated, some of them are PR cases and some of them are citizens or temporary visas cases. They must have their own way to work, not like they got several complaints on one category then they will turn their focus on to that category.

timzzy

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I got ADR from the Vancouver office as well. I think it’s load sharing and they do it to minimize the load on particular visa offices. Let’s just hope the office is swift with their processing. I like the fact that unlike Winnipeg, they did not ask for paystubs.