Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi,

Any students in this thread who studied in Manitoba and are or did go through MPNP process ?

Reactions: Jhegel

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
ALL THE BEST GUYS. We are doing this today, Hopefully, It would have some positive effect!!

We will write to the Prime Minister via the below-mentioned link and POST our Screenshots here!! Today, TUESDAY, Feb 25, 2020. Preferably between 9 am -11-59am Central Time (Winnipeg time).
https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact
Done, I explained my situation, waiting time and concerns, and said we are being treated unfair and plz respect the people who love this country and want to come to this country. Do you think PM will able to see these complaints? :)

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
My Timelines are:
PR file submited- Feb 2018
AOR- Mar 2018 Spouse added May 5, 2019 file tranferred to Winnipeg office on May 15,2019. Since then no update. Got reply from CIC that spouse file is not added in the system. Its really stressful and day by day I am gettimg more anxcious about it:(

Reactions: Walle_007

Kums013

Feb 20, 2020
My Timelines are:
PR file submited- Feb 2018
AOR- Mar 2018 Spouse added May 5, 2019 file tranferred to Winnipeg office on May 15,2019. Since then no update. Got reply from CIC that spouse file is not added in the system. Its really stressful and day by day I am gettimg more anxcious about it:(
can you please post the reply from CIC

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
The minister of immigration was CC in this reply from the PM office.

Office of the Prime Minister / Cabinet du Premier ministre

Inboxx

Prime Minister/Premier Ministre <PM@pm.gc.ca>
6:46 AM (34 minutes ago)
to me, P.C.,M.P.

Dear XXXXXXXXX:

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

I recognize why you have written to the Prime Minister and asked for assistance; however, I hope you will understand that he is unable to personally intervene in this matter.

In your correspondence, you raise an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. I have therefore taken the liberty of forwarding your email to Minister Mendicino for information and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

J.P. Vachon
Manager/Gestionnaire
Executive Correspondence Services
for the Prime Minister's Office
Services de la correspondance
de la haute direction
pour le Cabinet du Premier ministre

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
The minister of immigration was CC in this reply from the PM office.

Office of the Prime Minister / Cabinet du Premier ministre

Inboxx

Prime Minister/Premier Ministre <PM@pm.gc.ca>
6:46 AM (34 minutes ago)
to me, P.C.,M.P.

Dear XXXXXXXXX:

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

I recognize why you have written to the Prime Minister and asked for assistance; however, I hope you will understand that he is unable to personally intervene in this matter.

In your correspondence, you raise an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Marco Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. I have therefore taken the liberty of forwarding your email to Minister Mendicino for information and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

J.P. Vachon
Manager/Gestionnaire
Executive Correspondence Services
for the Prime Minister's Office
Services de la correspondance
de la haute direction
pour le Cabinet du Premier ministre
I got the exactly same 'copy and paste' reply. Let's make a bet that a couple of weeks later we will receive an email from somebody who under PM of IRCC to tell us everything is fine for our application, please wait and understand.

Zzoya

Feb 19, 2020
I got the exactly same 'copy and paste' reply. Let's make a bet that a couple of weeks later we will receive an email from somebody who under PM of IRCC to tell us everything is fine for our application, please wait and understand.
Yes, I received absolutely the same email as well

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello guys.

I got this reply today from winnipeg office. Im out of town, was busy n away from the forum.

I think they have lot of backlogs n they want us to wait n not to contact directly with email. I guess we have to wait so they can work fast on our applications.

Good day

As per email from: - Dec 2019

Processing times are in place for applications that are non-complex. As you changed your marital status, processing times do not apply. Your application is in an officer’s queue and will be processed accordingly.

The status remains the same. If you have a CIC account, we strongly suggest to look online for any progress regarding your application.

Please be advised that we are backlogged with requests, therefore sending multiple status updates only delays our time to work on these applications. Your request will be actioned in sequence.

In the future, please see link below for the appropriate channels for requesting a status update on your application. All requests through the appropriate channels are triaged and actioned accordingly.

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Hi!)
Our timeline:
AR: May 7 2018
AOR: July 19 2018
Medical passed: December 17 2019
ADR: December 5
Not sure when our file was transferred to Winnipeg.
It’s been 22 month...
Same timeline