+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

Chris30

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah we have very similar timeline. I also did upfront and no MR/MP either. Winnipeg IRCC is known for very slow processing time. Do you have any dependents?
No i'm single
I saw GCMS NOTE they received my e medical sheet. But no MP

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
No i'm single
I saw GCMS NOTE they received my e medical sheet. But no MP
Yeah same here. It may be a long wait buddy, but let’s keep each other posted here cuz if anyone of us gets an update, there’s a chance for the other as well.

Ps3303

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Friends: today i emailed IRCC to know whats going on with my file and i got this reply. Any input if this is general or like they have allotted visa officer to my file.

my file moved to winnipeg with eligibility, medical, criminality passed by CIO
———————————
Good day,

As you are aware of the current COVID-19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays in processing.

Clearances are pending before a final decision can be made. These checks are conducted for IRCC by outside agencies and any delays that they may incur in providing input to IRCC is something over which we have no control. For this reason, processing times are case by case and sometimes significant delays may occur. We do not have a service standard in place.

Your application will be processed accordingly. No action is required on your part at this time. The assigned officer will contact you only if further information is required. Please be advised that we are backlogged with requests, therefore we are advising our clients to not send the same request multiple times as this delays our time to work on these applications.

nav92

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Friends: today i emailed IRCC to know whats going on with my file and i got this reply. Any input if this is general or like they have allotted visa officer to my file.

my file moved to winnipeg with eligibility, medical, criminality passed by CIO
———————————
Good day,

As you are aware of the current COVID-19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays in processing.

Clearances are pending before a final decision can be made. These checks are conducted for IRCC by outside agencies and any delays that they may incur in providing input to IRCC is something over which we have no control. For this reason, processing times are case by case and sometimes significant delays may occur. We do not have a service standard in place.

Your application will be processed accordingly. No action is required on your part at this time. The assigned officer will contact you only if further information is required. Please be advised that we are backlogged with requests, therefore we are advising our clients to not send the same request multiple times as this delays our time to work on these applications.
[/QUOTE. they should work now . Which email u used to communicate with cic