+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WINNIPEG- PNP Paper-based >>Lets Connect Here

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
My file has been in Winnipeg for about 21 months and hasn't been looked at in that time
How long your file has been sitting there means nothing for them. They don't care that and working randomly. People who transferred to Winnipeg office much later than you could get PR approve much earlier than you. All based on your fortune.

blam34

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
There isn't any timelines from others you can really refer to. Winnipeg office is randomly working on files, they pick whichever they picked. All based on your fortune.
This is so ridiculous! Is there anything we can do? They don’t even give us a reason why they transfer applications to Winnipeg, and now work permit is going to expire and we have to pay them more money just to stay here and continue hoping one day they will touch our files.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
This is so ridiculous! Is there anything we can do? They don’t even give us a reason why they transfer applications to Winnipeg, and now work permit is going to expire and we have to pay them more money just to stay here and continue hoping one day they will touch our files.
Nothing you can do. Right now they have the very good excuse that what ever you say to them, they will answer " Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ..................".
I had extended work permits 3 times and done medical exams 2 times. The only thing you can do is to wait.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
If your file just transferred to Winnipeg office recently, congratulations! Now you can have yourself a long vacation, because they won't touch your file in 1-2 years.

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Received COPR
spouse entered canada 5th march on spouse open work permit
updated winnipeg office on 11 march
received copr on april 7th.
I pray for each of you who are waiting that all you guys receive your pr

Reactions: Quesask1