+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC webform

capoojamehta

Feb 27, 2018
Hi,

I have certain queries which i asked CIC via IRCC webform. I have given all the details in IRCC webform along with my application ID number. Still I received standard response on my email like this-

"Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.
If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives, community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form."

I raised the query again via IRCC webform and again received same response. can someone tell me does CIC respond on IRCC webform queries. If yes, then where should i check?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They do respond but it takes time. Also, I do not know what you asked them but expect a standardized response.

capoojamehta

Feb 27, 2018
They do respond but it takes time. Also, I do not know what you asked them but expect a standardized response.
I asked my queries initially on 12th feb and got standard response on 17th feb. I reraised the query on 18th feb and got same standard response on 27th feb. My query was not resolved by them.

Apologies for long query but here is my query which i sent them. If someone has answer, please respond back.

I have received ITA on January 10, 2018 and accordingly I have to submit all my documents by April 11, 2018. I am primary applicant and my spouse is also included in application as dependent. I am currently 8 months pregnant and my due date of delivery is 28th March. I will be applying for permanent residence of new born as well, along with myself and my spouse. I have following questions with respect to new born -
1. In which section/s of eAPR shall I include the details of new born in case baby is born before submitting eAPR?
2. What additional documents are required with respect to new born?
3. What if all the documents required as per point 2 above are not ready by the timeline of submitting eAPR i.e. what if the documents of new born are not ready by April 11, 2018. Can i submit the application with documents for myself and spouse only. Can i submit the documents of new born after submitting eAPR i.e. after April 11, 2018?
4. What is the additional fees required to be paid with respect to new born? And what is the procedure to pay this additional fees?
5. Is there anything else I am required to do with respect to including new born in the application for permanent residence

snasir123

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hi All,

Please provide the correct way of contacting IRCC thru web form.

I need to change my Martial status from "Married" to " Divorce". Please tell me which option should I choose from " TYPE OF APPLICATION/ENQUIRY". There are many option their but nothing like change in Personal Circumstances.

Please advise

Buraira

May 3, 2017
Hello,

Hope you are well.

I have submitted my passport yesterday for the permanent residence application along with the request letter that was sent by the Canadian Immigration Office.
In the request letter, I had to provide my updated information in the Appendix A where the height was demanded in "cm". Unfortunately and mistakenly, I have written a wrong height in "cm" but I did provide my height in inches that is the correct representation of what is reflected in my application and my medical.

I have already emailed the Visa Office Islamabad but it will take 15 days for them to respond. Do I need to raise an IRCC webform for this issue?

As far as my knowledge of IRCC is concered, it is required to do the following:
  • ask about my application
  • ask a general question about a program or service
  • give new information about my application
  • change my contact information
  • add, change or remove a representative
  • report a technical problem
Can someone please advice?

Many thanks,

shahnijal

Aug 18, 2019
Hi there,

I submitted a post-graduate work permit application last year in April, 2020 from inside Canada and still I have not received any answer. I contacted IRCC via phone multiple times and everytime they say that my application is in process and we do not need any other documents. I also raised various webform enquiries but I have not heard anything. My immigration lawyer whenever I ask him he says he has raised an enquiry and he did send me the screenshot but I was wondering can I raise a webform on my own even if I have hired a respresantive?

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
@legalfalcon please advise. I had raised a web form about two weeks ago stating that I will like to change my status to spouse is not accompanying and I just received a notification that my request has been sent to the relevant office. But on a second thought and reconsideration, I will like go on with my application as spouse accompanying ignoring everything happening and hoping my spouse and I still get along later. Can I reverse my request again via web form? How soon can I do this? The reason I stated before was that my spouse will not be able to accompany me due to changing preference and plans. Please advise.

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
@legalfalcon Please kindly assist with my inquiry above:
please advise. I had raised a web form about two weeks ago stating that I will like to change my status to spouse is not accompanying and I just received a notification that my request has been sent to the relevant office. But on a second thought and reconsideration, I will like go on with my application as spouse accompanying ignoring everything happening and hoping my spouse and I still get along later. Can I reverse my request again via web form? How soon can I do this? The reason I stated before was that my spouse will not be able to accompany me due to changing preference and plans. Please advise
@legalfalcon