+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ircc webform time

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i called the IRCC and they said that webform is in review. Should i put another webform asking to make a quick decision because my classes are going to start in September and its already august?
No point in raising another webfrom as it can take a month or more to review the first one. IRCC doesn’t expedite applications, and will not reply or address a webform asking for a quick decision.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
i called the IRCC and they said that webform is in review. Should i put another webform asking to make a quick decision because my classes are going to start in September and its already august?
When I called I did not say that I send a webform I said that the officer did not receive the MD result and I send them , so the one who answer me said that she will check it to me than she said yes we receive it and we will send it for the officer to update your account .
after one month or more he updated it to pass and now we are

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When I called I did not say that I send a webform I said that the officer did not receive the MD result and I send them , so the one who answer me said that she will check it to me than she said yes we receive it and we will send it for the officer to update your account .
So you sent via webform your updated medicals. When did you apply for a permit? You can raise a webform if you are beyond processing. You cannot ask to expedite but ask for update on your file.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
So you sent via webform your updated medicals. When did you apply for a permit? You can raise a webform if you are beyond processing. You cannot ask to expedite but ask for update on your file.
[/QUOTE
Ohhhh Good question
I apply since feb. I told them that I already send it and the officer did not receive it they said no we receive it and we will tell the officer . And this is it what happened they told the officer and after they update my account and put passed

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This thread is for PR CEC applications so confused what you are applying for. If not for CEC then ask in the correct thread.