+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC we have a problem (new online tracker)

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
So here is the the thing,
as I mentioned yesterday my status was still "waiting on interview" after having the interview and everything else was in progress

Today everything is marked completed but it still says next step is interview

Anyways,

I think the tracker we have on excel will have to be updated to reflect the changes with their online tracker

However, I am not sure you can rely on it for accuracy

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
I think the tracker we have on excel will have to be updated to reflect the changes with their online tracker

However, I am not sure you can rely on it for accuracy
I think so too. I'm curious what the 'normal' cycle is for things to be marked complete. For mine, my background is completed but things like Physical Presence & Language Skills is still "in progress." Seems to be the later two would be the easiest to 'complete' before embarking on a background check that would prove unnecessary if the other two basic requirements weren't met.

daveyj

May 11, 2021
Try to sign into the citizenship test section and see if you are test ready.

Does this line(related to test dates) show in application history?
The test site says 'You can't take the test right now. Based on our records, we haven't invited you to take this test right now.'

I called this morning, they said the test had been cancelled in their system. They couldn't give me a date of when it was requested. They said they'd contact the local office (Vancouver) to check, and that Vancouver would contact me if further information was required. I pushed for them to request that Vancouver contacts me regardless, but I don't expect they will.

As of this morning, test still shows in the new tracker as scheduled Apr 23-May14.

FlyingLion

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
The test site says 'You can't take the test right now. Based on our records, we haven't invited you to take this test right now.'

I called this morning, they said the test had been cancelled in their system. They couldn't give me a date of when it was requested. They said they'd contact the local office (Vancouver) to check, and that Vancouver would contact me if further information was required. I pushed for them to request that Vancouver contacts me regardless, but I don't expect they will.

As of this morning, test still shows in the new tracker as scheduled Apr 23-May14.
It all makes sense now, Vancouver local office is very special...