+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC wants my Biometric by April 11, the earliest I can book in GVRD Service Canada centre is at April 14, what should I do?

extendedrange

Jun 21, 2018
Can I tell them to make an extension?
I am physically in Vancouver, and every booking attempt I made in GVRD's Service Canada centre says the next available is April 14, what should I do?

In theory I can always fly to Calgary, they have one next week, but Airport is the last place I want to be in this coronavirus world....

_ranzo

Nov 4, 2019
Go to the appointment page and open all locations you are willing to go to.
You need to login in on every page and probably scale down a little bit so you can see all the info you need to see.
Install refresh all pages add-on, refresh all of it,
Then use 'CTRL+Tab' to switch between pages until you see the next available date is updated to a closer date.

And if someone cancelled their appointment today, you can actually see it because the top of the columns looks different.
If it is out, there should be only 1 column title. If there is anything available, there will be 3 column titles, then you can just book it, ask the day off and go there.

I got the letter on Mar 3 and I couldnt find anything earlier than Mar 25 within 1 hour drive.
But Mar 5th morning I did that and find an opening at 2pm that day and it was not far at all.

Good Luck

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Did you look at centers in Richmond and Surrey? When I was looking for dates Vancouver was booked up, but I was able to get an appointment in Richmond in just a few days.