+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Sydney Office

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hello, I am new to this topic.
My citizenship application was in June 2023, and Aor and BG in July. Test first week of August. All in the Vancouver office.
Then my case was assigned to the Sydney office for LPP and it is 5 months of no update.
Any idea when they are going to finish my LPP?:confused:

Reactions: mehranjadoon

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hey guys, my primary office is Sydney. I applied in March 2023 and my test was completed in the first week of June. Currently, I have LPP in progress.
I got my GCMS notes, and the due dates for LPP are 2024/03/11. Does this mean 11 March or 3 November?
Also, what are your dates?
That is March, I have the same due date as one year after the application date.
I have been waiting for LPP since August and no update yet.

Reactions: april2014_AINP

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
My citizenship application was in June 2023, and Aor and BG in July. Test first week of August. All in the Vancouver office.
Then my case was assigned to the Sydney office for LPP and it is 5 months of no update.
In similar boat, May applicant, BG done June, Test done July. Niagara office, LPP assigned to Sydney and no news so far.

• Sad
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
If you applied for notes, what does it say below the location and paper file section of your notes?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Assigned to 8090
I remember you submitted your application in Nov 2022 and it got returned- you should mention all this in writing in the comment section of your notes- So:
Request notes again and continue to follow up with them whether by calling, webform and also sending an email to the other office mentioned in your notes.
All this will serve as a reminder.
Goodluck!

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
I remember you submitted your application in Nov 2022 and it got returned- you should mention all this in writing in the comment section of your notes- So:
Request notes again and continue to follow up with them whether by calling, webform and also sending an email to the other office mentioned in your notes.
All this will serve as a reminder.
Goodluck!
Yes, I applied again. I got GCMS notes several times for the new application. It is assigned to 8090 since august for LPP

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Already sent a webform, asked MP, and called them:D But I think Sydney I the slowest office :confused:
It is extremely slow but don't give up- hang in there. Eventually my third set of notes really got our files moving and I had done almost everything besides reaching out to my MP.
Did your MP say that you have to wait until the processing timeline which is now 16 months has passed?

• Love