+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC survey

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
I filed my refugee case in July 2018, my first hearing was in August 2018 which was later on postponed and as yet no update regards to the hearing.
Few days back i got a email from IRCC for a survey, to my surprise they mentioned that our records indicates that recently you got your decision, so please share your experience with us, email is as under :

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

What does it mean, anyone would please advise.
Thank you

Dreamer1212

Feb 5, 2019
I never got something like this, and I never heard from anyone who got this, for me I will be careful and will not do it.

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
I never got something like this, and I never heard from anyone who got this, for me I will be careful and will not do it.
Thanks for reply
I did exactly the same, i didn't do it but survey is genuine and details are given on IRCC website too, but my confusion is that if decision has already been taken on my application then why they didn't inform me or my lawyer, or if they sent it mistakenly then how my data was given to them, my complete name and my email etc

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for reply
I did exactly the same, i didn't do it but survey is genuine and details are given on IRCC website too, but my confusion is that if decision has already been taken on my application then why they didn't inform me or my lawyer, or if they sent it mistakenly then how my data was given to them, my complete name and my email etc
May have been a mistake.

Jan 10, 2017
I received same email few weeks before and it looks like a scam because it doesn't have IRCC.ca domain in the email.

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
I received same email few weeks before and it looks like a scam because it doesn't have IRCC.ca domain in the email.
Might be, while normally most of the institutions hire third parties to conduct such surveys and I've gone through the details on IRCC website too, but still not to sure about that

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
what's the email address it came from? or website?

I got a survey email but about 8 months after landing

Akash3036

Feb 28, 2019
I filed my refugee case in July 2018, my first hearing was in August 2018 which was later on postponed and as yet no update regards to the hearing.
Few days back i got a email from IRCC for a survey, to my surprise they mentioned that our records indicates that recently you got your decision, so please share your experience with us, email is as under :

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.

What does it mean, anyone would please advise.
Thank you
Hey have you received decision after that survey, and if you have how many days did it take after you received survey. as I have got it too without getting any decision.

Dev786

Apr 8, 2019
Hey have you received decision after that survey, and if you have how many days did it take after you received survey. as I have got it too without getting any decision.
Hi, I got the same survey email on March 30, 2021, but I am not sure which decision they are talking about? I am still waiting to get my COPR extension as I couldn't travel last year due to a Pandemic. I am not sure which decision they are talking about in this email. Any input? I already filled this survey.