+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC strike, will it affect applications processing at VO outside canada?

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
As the subject, does the strike delays applications processing that are being processed outside Canada? Since they mention visa offices that are outside Canada won't be impacted. My application is in progress for background checking. Is it possible to receive PPR since my application is outside Canada (Singapore VO)

Reactions: yoguibrown

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
As the subject, does the strike delays applications processing that are being processed outside Canada? Since they mention visa offices that are outside Canada won't be impacted. My application is in progress for background checking. Is it possible to receive PPR since my application is outside Canada (Singapore VO)
Anything is possible but there might be interaction between your VO and offices in Canada during the process that could slow things down. Don't have your expectations too high and you won't be disappointed. Then if it happens it will be a big bonus.

Reactions: trkm93

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Anything is possible but there might be interaction between your VO and offices in Canada during the process that could slow things down. Don't have your expectations too high and you won't be disappointed. Then if it happens it will be a big bonus.
Yeah I think you're right. Let's hope for the best and thanks for the response!

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Dealings55

Jan 8, 2023
What about already submitted passports for visa outside Canada… is that also greatly affected with processing?

anshu0587

Apr 17, 2023
None knows impact for sure. As per IRCC all applications processing are impacted severely. How do you know if application processed outside Canada?

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
None knows impact for sure. As per IRCC all applications processing are impacted severely. How do you know if application processed outside Canada?
you can clearly see it if you select your region which country you applied from and also different request letters you receive through out the process

Reactions: anshu0587

Deyyus

Dec 22, 2021
Pls help me out, I receive BVL on April 13 since then no decision yet, please who experience of this.