+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC status has been changed to 'Application Received' from 'In Process'

Cacoder

Oct 20, 2018
I am applying for a Spouse Sponsored PR.
I can't quite understand it. What is happening to my application?

My application has not been updated in over 2 years since the medical examination. Not just the COVID delay, but maybe for some unfortunate reason :(
Anyway, I just checked the status today and found something strange.

Application Received > In Process > Application Received

The state of my application was changed like this. How do you think you got your application back in the process of being accepted?
If anyone knows what happens in this case, could someone please tell me?

Eli51

Jan 28, 2015
To cacoder it probably means your application was sent to another office for further review. That happened to me last year & I found out that my application was sent to a local office for further review.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
To cacoder it probably means your application was sent to another office for further review. That happened to me last year & I found out that my application was sent to a local office for further review.
Same thing happened to me 2 years back when it got transferred to etobicoke office
I think thats what happened

Cacoder

Oct 20, 2018
I hope that's some good news, please! Hope there is an update. I will pray :eek: