+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
Greetings All,

I have scheduled for an interview in the first week of May.

Can anyone share their interview experience, if they have had one? What to expect in an interview, such as documents and questions? so that we can make necessary preparations.

Timeline:
Office SCR.
AOR: 11 Jan
Test completed: Feb 4
BG Completed: April 4
Interview Invite: May
LPP in-progress
Oath Not-started

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Greetings All,

I have scheduled for an interview in the first week of May.

Can anyone share their interview experience, if they have had one? What to expect in an interview, such as documents and questions? so that we can make necessary preparations.

Timeline:
Office SCR.
AOR: 11 Jan
Test completed: Feb 4
BG Completed: April 4
Interview Invite: May
LPP in-progress
Oath Not-started
sure i will discuss both two observations for interview which was scheduled on 7th march

50% people were called and asked to show pr and driver license and passport and invited for oath sametime

25% people were told you after checking everything will get oath within 4-6 weeks

25% like me were identified some missing things and told they will recieve letter for next step.

i was told you have some non english stamps so translate the stamps to english and send whole passport copies. i am waiting since i sent.

My recommendations. take translation of stamps and visa non english must with you not to stuck on delay.

observation: most people asked interview as they officer need some clarifications. seen one whose driver license was expired on file. he gave new copy and was good to go for oath sametime. so best of luck. hope you dont get stuck

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
sure i will discuss both two observations for interview which was scheduled on 7th march

50% people were called and asked to show pr and driver license and passport and invited for oath sametime

25% people were told you after checking everything will get oath within 4-6 weeks

25% like me were identified some missing things and told they will recieve letter for next step.

i was told you have some non english stamps so translate the stamps to english and send whole passport copies. i am waiting since i sent.

My recommendations. take translation of stamps and visa non english must with you not to stuck on delay.

observation: most people asked interview as they officer need some clarifications. seen one whose driver license was expired on file. he gave new copy and was good to go for oath sametime. so best of luck. hope you dont get stuck
Thank you @luckyrefugee for your response and I appreciate it.

I have stamps translation and it was also submitted with an application.

Based on your interview experience, would you please share us for any specific documents in original apart from passport, Driving License and PR cards.

Also, should I also accompany my minor kids at interview since they are on the same application as group.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Thank you @luckyrefugee for your response and I appreciate it.

I have stamps translation and it was also submitted with an application.

Based on your interview experience, would you please share us for any specific documents in original apart from passport, Driving License and PR cards.

Also, should I also accompany my minor kids at interview since they are on the same application as group.
mine was also and i took them just in case if they decide oath but it didnt happen and officer told me why you bring them its only your interview

SAU443

Star Member
Mar 22, 2024
mine was also and i took them just in case if they decide oath but it didnt happen and officer told me why you bring them its only your interview
@luckyrefugee, thanks for your response. In this case, I will accompany my kids.

By the way, did your kids also sitting with you when the officer taken interview or did they kids to sit outside.

Also, what was your response when the officer asked you the reason for bringing the kids.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
@luckyrefugee, thanks for your response. In this case, I will accompany my kids.

By the way, did your kids also sitting with you when the officer taken interview or did they kids to sit outside.

Also, what was your response when the officer asked you the reason for bringing the kids.
no the waiting area has lot of space. the response was that if just in case you want to give me oath invitation everyone is here. The officer was kind of upset hearing that shook head and said we dont usually give sametime oath it exceptional situation. i tought in heart so i am ready for exception. lolz