+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants NOVEMBER 2021,AOR FEBRUARY 2022,TEST AUGUST2022

shadowdawn

Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations. Ye, there seem to be movement now that we are entering new processing year with new quotas. I have my oath on Apr 04th. Processing office was changed earlier to Mississauga as well. Gud luck everyone
Thanks ,

Did you received any email for appointment ? , If yes can you please specify which office it came from ?

kantara

Nov 7, 2022
Hey everything completed March 17. Emailed SCR ceremony, they said Mississauga is handling and that they forwarded email. How long before hearing back with an oath date? Where do you know the date they give (tracker????) Do you get an email same time? Or os the email notice to appear later?

shadowdawn

Jan 20, 2022
Hey everything completed March 17. Emailed SCR ceremony, they said Mississauga is handling and that they forwarded email. How long before hearing back with an oath date? Where do you know the date they give (tracker????) Do you get an email same time? Or os the email notice to appear later?
Once LPP completed it took 2 weeks to update the tracker with oath date on the IRCC login and 1 week later I received the email with oath instruction (2 weeks before actual oath date)

Probably next week or immediate week after long weekend you might get the oath date. Expect another batch in April might be your date If not may batch another person from this forum posted a date on May for oath ,Currently for April (April 04th and April 12th were the latest at Mississauga)

Expect an update very soon. Best wishes

Reactions: MChief117

hardik23

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Update Guys…

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1405
Application: Family - 2 Persons
Application sent: September 10, 2022
Delivered: September 10, 2022
AOR: October 27, 2022
Test Invite Received: January 26, 2023 (SCR - Office)
Test Taken: February 03
Test Complete: February 06
LPP : Complete March 22
Oath : March 27 ( Scheduled for May 11) tracker update - Waiting for an email.

CJ yyz

Mar 29, 2023
LPP also completed on March 17th and Ceremony was updated to In progress at the time. However, this morning I got another update from March 27th, ceremony went back to “not started”. Has this ever happened to anyone? Everything else on the tracker is marked as completed.

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
How did you know that it's in person or virtual? From the email or tracker?
It's from the email. In fact IRCC (in my case Mississauga office) sent me an email to ignore any dates mentioned in the tracker if there's a conflict between the email (Notice to Appear) and the tracker. So I would only go by the email regarding the dates and in-person/online. Hope this helps

MChief117

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
LPP also completed on March 17th and Ceremony was updated to In progress at the time. However, this morning I got another update from March 27th, ceremony went back to “not started”. Has this ever happened to anyone? Everything else on the tracker is marked as completed.
In my case, I got 2 updates-- one was the original date of March 15th and then another later during the week for oath on Apr 4th. So I'm guessing it's just a scheduling issue on their side for the queue of candidates.

Don't quote me on this though ;)