+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants NOVEMBER 2021,AOR FEBRUARY 2022,TEST AUGUST2022

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Feb 16th, it will be 6 months since my test was marked complete, and also no tracker updates for close to 2 months now. It is starting to get super frustrating to keep checking and waiting. Apologies, just venting...

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Feb 16th, it will be 6 months since my test was marked complete, and also no tracker updates for close to 2 months now. It is starting to get super frustrating to keep checking and waiting. Apologies, just venting...
Yep, I know exactly what you talking about. I'v already lost my mind by checking 3 times a day just like a medicine.

SashaN

Jun 6, 2018
Yep, I know exactly what you talking about. I'v already lost my mind by checking 3 times a day just like a medicine.
Did anyone try calling and get any sort of reply?

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Did anyone try calling and get any sort of reply?
No useful replies, other than what we already know.I got an information but I can't really say from where, but the information is that our files all completed and oath ready, but the officer who working on them doesn't want to finalize the files nobody knows why, but hey don't attack me for this info I'm just copying what I've been told.

SashaN

Jun 6, 2018
No useful replies, other than what we already know.I got an information but I can't really say from where, but the information is that our files all completed and oath ready, but the officer who working on them doesn't want to finalize the files nobody knows why, but hey don't attack me for this info I'm just copying what I've been told.
that is so weird that files are oath ready and they don't want to send them to us but I guess we have to be hopeful :/

shadowdawn

Jan 20, 2022
May be it is my theory ,but I was reading through all this discussion from various forum most specifically Scarborough office.

I found the Scarborough office haven't forgotten our files ,they intentionally working backward priority so they keep average processing time 23 months or so until they catch up old application from past and process latest one first. In last few weeks there was always a progress each day on LPP or oath scheduled from Scarborough office mostly uptil January 2022 applicant which is good sign that there was movement in SCR office .Similarly I see some other office 2021 applicants are waiting in same pattern.

If this information can be true, then probably by this month December 2021 applicant can see progress and so on .

The only good thing about this I observed was everything processed with a week or two , from LPP to Oath.

Hoping for the Best.

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
May be it is my theory ,but I was reading through all this discussion from various forum most specifically Scarborough office.

I found the Scarborough office haven't forgotten our files ,they intentionally working backward priority so they keep average processing time 23 months or so until they catch up old application from past and process latest one first. In last few weeks there was always a progress each day on LPP or oath scheduled from Scarborough office mostly uptil January 2022 applicant which is good sign that there was movement in SCR office .Similarly I see some other office 2021 applicants are waiting in same pattern.

If this information can be true, then probably by this month December 2021 applicant can see progress and so on .

The only good thing about this I observed was everything processed with a week or two , from LPP to Oath.

Hoping for the Best.
Ok, this sound interesting and kind support the info I got, but what irritating my thinking is the applications got processed within 6 months. What you observed is true they didn't stop, but mostly was the 2022 applications which the oldest of them barely finished 1 year, while our files already with 14,15 months. I'm still not getting the purpose of this part.plus what I saw even when they process 2021 applications they do October jump November then do December, which getting me more confused.

davidfore

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
I also think that they deliberately hold our files, no idea why :( hopefully they will complete our apps within 6 month from tests done in August and all of a sudden files don't become non-routine as they say they become after 6 month from test on IRCC website

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're not alone. My wife's application has stuck since August 20, after taking the test. IRCC sucks. Have no words.