+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ircc requested schedule a from me

carren206

May 18, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask for help.
I just received a request from IRCC to finish schedule A in 30 days. I have the following questions:
1. Does that mean they are still conducting my background check?
2. I DIY my EE application two years ago, I didn't take any pics/write down the personal history and addresses on my own. I thought as long as I finished it I should be okay. Now i found out I was too naive.

Is there a way to find out how I fill out my application from IRCC system?

If not, no history or addresses was made up, the only thing is some date might be off, because I couldn't remember what exactly I wrote in the application form. Would that be a problem? For example, the month I moved in to A address, I might put down May 2015 back when I was filling application two years ago, this time I might put down june 2015 in schedule A form. Would that be a big problem?

Thanks a lot for reading

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask for help.
I just received a request from IRCC to finish schedule A in 30 days. I have the following questions:
1. Does that mean they are still conducting my background check?
2. I DIY my EE application two years ago, I didn't take any pics/write down the personal history and addresses on my own. I thought as long as I finished it I should be okay. Now i found out I was too naive.

Is there a way to find out how I fill out my application from IRCC system?

If not, no history or addresses was made up, the only thing is some date might be off, because I couldn't remember what exactly I wrote in the application form. Would that be a problem? For example, the month I moved in to A address, I might put down May 2015 back when I was filling application two years ago, this time I might put down june 2015 in schedule A form. Would that be a big problem?

Thanks a lot for reading
Hi,

Yes. The background check on your applications seems to be still under processing. Besides, usually Schedule A - Background/Declaration form is asked in case you've answered "Yes" to any statutory questions /or if the officer finds any error/confusion in the submitted PR application and seeks the updated information.

Further, certainly you can check your profile history and verify what information you filled 2 years back in the post ITA application. You just need to follow a few steps as follows:

- Login to your GCkey account and then open your PR application
- Click on "View submitted application or uploaded documents....."
- in the url replace the last part:
Such as, from this "http ://......../documentsTosubmit.do" to this "http ://........./applicationChecklist.do"

After doing the above-mentioned, you will be redirected to the submitted PR application forms checklist. From where you can easily check and verify the previously filled information.

Also, Try to fill the information consistently and accurately as per your current circumstances too. Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: carren206

carren206

May 18, 2020
Hi,

Yes. The background check on your applications seems to be still under processing. Besides, usually Schedule A - Background/Declaration form is asked in case you've answered "Yes" to any statutory questions /or if the officer finds any error/confusion in the submitted PR application and seeks the updated information.

Further, certainly you can check your profile history and verify what information you filled 2 years back in the post ITA application. You just need to follow a few steps as follows:

Such as, from this "http ://......../documentsTosubmit.do" to this "http ://........./applicationChecklist.do"

After doing the above-mentioned, you will be redirected to the submitted PR application forms checklist. From where you can easily check and verify the previously filled information.

Also, Try to fill the information consistently and accurately as per your current circumstances too. Hope this helps. :)
Thanks so much for your help! This is very useful information, I am able to review my application details.

cheery27

Jan 1, 2024
Hi,

Hi NikSharma,
I IRcc requested me to schedule A form today. I gave yes to visa refusal initially. And also while filing my Permanent Residence, I forgot to mention that " I travelled to India two months in-between". I was unemployed at that time. can I mention that now in this schedule A form?

Your response will be so helpful, Thanks in advance

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi NikSharma,
I IRcc requested me to schedule A form today. I gave yes to visa refusal initially. And also while filing my Permanent Residence, I forgot to mention that " I travelled to India two months in-between". I was unemployed at that time. can I mention that now in this schedule A form?

Your response will be so helpful, Thanks in advance
Yes, don't miss anything in the Schedule A form.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay