+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Request for Paystubs and Tax forms for declared work abroad

DiegoTR

Jan 29, 2021
Hi everyone!
I come here trying to find out if anybody has been asked for paystubs and tax forms for the work you declared abroad.

I received a request letter literally stating this:

Client Information: Please provide copies of pay stubs and tax forms for declared work abroad.

Tax forms are a no brainer but I’m really confused about how many pay stubs they need. 4 years of paystubs feel like too much, but I don’t want to err.

Has anybody dealt with the same request? Thank you for your time and help! :)

Diego

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I know, it's kind of uncertain how many pay stubs they need.
AOR: October 28, 2020
My AOR is Oct 26 :). What's your VO? Also, CEC inland?

I've seen people on here recommend giving a few from the beginnig and end of the work period, in order to show that you were working for the entire time you're claiming. I sent them all, but only had 1 year of foreign work to show.

DiegoTR

Jan 29, 2021
My AOR is Oct 26 :). What's your VO? Also, CEC inland?

I've seen people on here recommend giving a few from the beginnig and end of the work period, in order to show that you were working for the entire time you're claiming. I sent them all, but only had 1 year of foreign work to show.
I'm CEC inland too, but not sure of which my VO is. I was thinking to submit like the first and last 3 pay stubs of each year (because I also need to translate them into English), as well as the translated tax forms for each year. I've seen other people been asked specifically for all pay stubs, but here they just say pay stubs, which is what makes me wonder. :)

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I'm CEC inland too, but not sure of which my VO is. I was thinking to submit like the first and last 3 pay stubs of each year (because I also need to translate them into English), as well as the translated tax forms for each year. I've seen other people been asked specifically for all pay stubs, but here they just say pay stubs, which is what makes me wonder. :)
That would make sense to me. I've definitely seen people on here saying that's what they did too. 4 years of paystubs sounds like too much, haha

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
That would make sense to me. I've definitely seen people on here saying that's what they did too. 4 years of paystubs sounds like too much, haha
Agreed. They're certainly not asking pay stubs for your entire period of work. Tax assessments would show your income for the years at work and what was deducted at source

muthusamysomu

Oct 27, 2020
Hi everyone!
I come here trying to find out if anybody has been asked for paystubs and tax forms for the work you declared abroad.

I received a request letter literally stating this:

Client Information: Please provide copies of pay stubs and tax forms for declared work abroad.

Tax forms are a no brainer but I’m really confused about how many pay stubs they need. 4 years of paystubs feel like too much, but I don’t want to err.

Has anybody dealt with the same request? Thank you for your time and help! :)

Diego
Hi Diego,

Today i also received the same request to submit the paystub of claimed work abroad and Canadian T4... I'm super confused with how many paystub i need to attach (12*3yrs) ???... could you please help me with this ...how many you have submitted and what happened next ???..

muthusamysomu

Oct 27, 2020
Agreed. They're certainly not asking pay stubs for your entire period of work. Tax assessments would show your income for the years at work and what was deducted at source
Hi ,

Today i also received the same request to submit the paystub of claimed work abroad and Canadian T4... I'm super confused with how many paystub i need to attach (12*3yrs) ???... could you please help me with this ...how many you have submitted and what happened next ???..

muthusamysomu

Oct 27, 2020
Hi ,