14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
02-12-2011
Passport Req..
29-Aug-2012
Hello Everyone,

My relative applied for PR in Canada via PR portal and was requested to submit additional documents. The options to send the documents were given in the letter as mentioned below:

For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at:
• If you applied via the IRCC Portal, you cannot use this option.

2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC
webform

So, he created an account using IRCC secure account and linked his PR application, but cannot upload his documents because he can't find this option. Should he send them via IRCC webform?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So, he created an account using IRCC secure account and linked his PR application, but cannot upload his documents because he can't find this option. Should he send them via IRCC webform?
If he can't do the one, then he must needs do the other.

Riz06

Apr 26, 2024
Hello Everyone,

My relative applied for PR in Canada via PR portal and was requested to submit additional documents. The options to send the documents were given in the letter as mentioned below:

For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at:
• If you applied via the IRCC Portal, you cannot use this option.

2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC
webform

had same situation, I did sent on IRCC linked account, haven't get any response with them yet, I tried to submit it via web form but already past due with their deadline, will it affect my application?

Any updates from your relative? what is his/her current status now?