VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
This is the logon I am using where I submitted my application

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

This is the message on the page when I login

If you have an existing IRCC account:
  • This portal account is not connected with your IRCC account.
  • You'll only see visitor visa, transit visa or study permit applications you create and submit via this Portal account.
  • To view your other applications, access messages and status updates for these applications, or link paper applications, sign in to your IRCC account.
Am I on the new link or the old one? Can someone please confirm? Do I need to submit another application on any other link?

The application has been pending since Nov 16, 2021. I emailed NY Consulate and they replied saying it is currently with Ottawa processing center and asked me to submit a webform which I did last week.

Notuza

Mar 1, 2022
Hi siroccoon,

I have sent my study permit application through the same portal as yours.

There doesn't seem to be any online documentation related to this way of submiting visa applications (maybe because it is very recent), but I don't think you need to submit another one.

Have you linked your application to your IRCC account (with your "CGkey") ? I haven't managed to do it yet but if you do, you might have access to more information about the status of your application.

I hope it helps,
Keep me posted.

mary2022

Mar 24, 2022
Hi everybody,
I have same problem.
I submitted my PNP application through the online portal. I have not got any email back yet. I am wondering if I can link the online portal to my IRCC (CGkey) to get more update.
Please let me know if you get any update

Notuza

Mar 1, 2022
Hi Mary,

I never succeded to link my application to my IRCC account, and I didn't apply for a PNP so I don't know if this will be the same for you.
Personnally I finally received a POE letter about a week ago so it didn't matter in the end.

If you are still within the prossesing times (for your type of application), you should not worry too much about this.

Hope it helps,
Best,
Notuza

mary2022

Mar 24, 2022
Hi Notuza,

Big congratulations on your POE letter.
Thank you so much for your comment.
I already applied for my post graduation work permit through my IRCC (CGkey), and I submitted my PNP application through permanent residence portal "https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca." it has made me stressed out a lot. anyway, I think I just need to wait as you suggested as well.

Have a nice day!

Mary

Jibraan

May 9, 2022
Hi.
I am trying to link an existing application to this account, and I am putting all information but at the end it says ‘Based on the information you entered, we found no application. I am an actively student here.

what should I do please?
Thank you

K75089

Dec 9, 2022
Hi.
I am trying to link an existing application to this account, and I am putting all information but at the end it says ‘Based on the information you entered, we found no application. I am an actively student here.

what should I do please?
Thank you
hello, did you manage to link your application? if so please help me I am facing the same issue since last month.