+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc portal or gckey

Intezar

May 18, 2024
Getting ready to apply for canada family visit visa. I have heard about two portals one the ircc secure portal with gckey other is ircc portal. I have heard both are working. Do i have a choice to apply from anyone of them. I am more inclined towards gckey one as it allows bigger file size to be uploaded.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Then it's a standard TRV, it even makes it harder to get a visa if you have relatives in Canada as it increases the risk that you won't leave the country. You need to have a strong proof of ties to your country to return there. Or else it's a sure refusal.

Intezar

May 18, 2024
Thank you for your response. I understand with two refusals and relative in canada, i have to try very hard to convince the visa officer of my ties back home. I will be mentioning my pension, and property mainly with one single retired sibling living with me. Do you think these are strong enough ties? And for standard trv, can i apply using gckey?
Then it's a standard TRV, it even makes it harder to get a visa if you have relatives in Canada as it increases the risk that you won't leave the country. You need to have a strong proof of ties to your country to return there. Or else it's a sure refusal.
Thank you for your response. I understand with two refusals and relative in canada, i have to try very hard to convince the visa officer of my ties back home. I will be mentioning my pension, and property mainly with one single retired sibling living with me. Do you think these are strong enough ties? And for standard trv, can i apply using gckey?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Honestly, it doesn't look very strong. You can try but you need to prove it with valid documents. Here is the list:
  • Strong Family Ties. ...
  • Employment Status in Home Country. ...
  • Proof of Property Ownership. ...
  • Financial Assets. ...
  • Community Ties. ...
  • Education. ...
  • Immigration or Legal Status. ...
  • Travel History.

Intezar

May 18, 2024
Honestly, it doesn't look very strong. You can try but you need to prove it with valid documents. Here is the list:
  • Strong Family Ties. ...
  • Employment Status in Home Country. ...
  • Proof of Property Ownership. ...
  • Financial Assets. ...
  • Community Ties. ...
  • Education. ...
  • Immigration or Legal Status. ...
  • Travel History.
Thank you for the info. One more question. Can i apply using ircc secure portal using gckey as that would allow me to attach more documents as proof