+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal CEC Outland

kumar-ca

Feb 14, 2021
Hi guys , I am CEC Outlander . I received portal email to confirm if i am outside canada or inside canada
I replied saying I am outside Canada few days ago
today , I received credentials with username and password
now I am so confused , I don't know what to do in this case

any suggestions would be appreciated , thank you

Reactions: reddys

kumar-ca

Feb 14, 2021
The file is not transferred. The processing of the file can happen anywhere across the IRCC network. However, based on your address on file, and your country of residence how the PPR / COPR is issued varies.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

If you have change your country of residence, you have to inform IRCC and update your most recent address.

Hello legalfalcon

can you please help

I am CEC outlander and my AOR is MAR 12 , 2021

I received portal email , in the email they asked about name , uci , email , original entry date etc and told me to confirm if im inland or outland .
I replied like this

NAME : ( WROTE MY NAME)
UCI : ( WROTE UCI)
Email: ( MY EMAIL)
Original Entry Date: 18 April 2014
Date of last time you entered Canada : 5 Aug 2018
Location where you last entered : Toronto

Dear Officer, I am currently living outside Canada and my current country of residence is India .
I don't have Visa to come back to Canada , please issue me PPR and COPR .

Thank you.

I wrote this 2 days ago
today i received credentials with username and password
but I am CEC outland

now i am so confused , can you please suggest me what to do ?

Reactions: reddys

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
Hello,

I received the portal creation email back in July and responded with respective information and also mentioned I was out of Canada at that time. They immediately responded that I need to be in Canada in order to proceed further and inform them when I'm back so they can continue with the process.

I am now back in Canada only to find out they aren't responding when I informed about the same and I'm really lost on what I'm supposed to do. Please advise if there's anything I can do, I will really appreciate it.

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hi all,

I am a CEC outland applicant and received a IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email on August 4th 2021. Does this mean my PR has been approved and I just need to wait for the COPR?

Thank you.

Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i a, CEE-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hello legalfalcon

can you please help

I received portal email , in the email they asked about name , uci , email , original entry date etc and told me to confirm if im inland or outland .
I replied like this

Dear Officer, I am currently living outside Canada and my current country of residence is India .

Thank you.

I wrote this 2 days ago
but I am CEC outland

Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i a, CEE-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hi guys , I am CEC Outlander . I received portal email to confirm if i am outside canada or inside canada
I replied saying I am outside Canada few days ago
today , I received credentials with username and password
now I am so confused , I don't know what to do in this case

any suggestions would be appreciated , thank you

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hi all,

I am a CEC outland applicant and received a IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email on August 4th 2021. Does this mean my PR has been approved and I just need to wait for the COPR?

Thank you.
Any Update? I am also in the same boat, received my portal email but i am CEC-Outland, replied to the same email stating that my country of residence is India, i do not have visa to come to Canada, please help to get the Passport request for PR Visa, but no update from IRCC after that its been 10 days, how many days do they take to respond?

MFK1611

Jul 19, 2021
Hello legalfalcon

can you please help

I replied like this

Thank you.

I wrote this 2 days ago
but I am CEC outland

Any update?

MFK1611

Jul 19, 2021
Thank you for your reply. Just to clarify, even if from the start of my application I had stated I was out of the country, I still need to ask them to transfer the file?

If so, which is the best way to inform them Webform or calling them? And does it take a while to transfer the file?

Thank you.
Any update?

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
No mine said "We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada." But I called IRCC and they told me everything is passed so I know its approved.
Does it say that everything is passed in your IRCC account? I am at the same situation with you but i don't have any updates except medical and biometrics.

Ptushar0209

Oct 26, 2021
Hello

I am in process to prepare a response to immigration for my sponsorship application which is in processing for last 13 months and put on hold on grounds of possible misrep.

I need help of seniors clarifying few things

1. How random it is for IRCC to send set of communication (specifically for PR application- Express entry canada class)?
I have seen people receiving letter from IRCC stating that their application is in final stage and before they issue COPR they need to confim that there is no change in marital status. They give 30
Days to respond and if no response received they will issue COPR as per information on file

Question is that - Do everyone receives this letter and on what grounds IRCC decides that who should be receiving this and who shouldn’t?

This letter is life saver for people who get stuck in cases of innocent misrep. If someone is not aware that how important it is to declare their marital status change to IRCC while their own PR application is in process.

2. Does COPR formatting change depending on applicant who is issued COPR is outside or inside canada while they receive COPR?

3. Can someone please shade some light on landing procedure after COPR letter issued? And what exactly one needs to do depending when she/he is inside canada & outside canada once COPR is received ? Is process different for both scenario?

4. Does IRCC send separate documents/instructions when they send COPR? Is it same for everyone when they do or again the process is random?

5. When they say one needs to declare correct marital status at port of entry? Who is supposed question us in the first place? Immigration or CBSA? Or this is part of landing process where they ask us to fill out forms or interview us

Imagine the suffering people go through who gets married after submitting file for their PR and due to lack of awareness did not inform immigration & they had no intention hide or lie about their relationship. But end up in a big mess later when they submit spousal sponsorship and gets slapped from immigration by misrepresentation/117(9)(d) results not being able to sponsorship their life partner ever

I understand that onus of declaration is on the sponsor/applicant but at the same time honest mistake do happen.
If such applicants who have nothing but the truth to say are given the opportunity to see those letter wouldn’t it be a great deal
For them? Putting a line COPR about marital status change declaration, wouldn’t that be a great help?
Thank you

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
Hello legalfalcon

can you please help

I replied like this

Thank you.

I wrote this 2 days ago
but I am CEC outland

Hi Kumar,

Hope all is well.

How did you resolve this, I have a similar situation?

Could you please clarify?

Appreciate your quick feedback.

Regards