+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Official Response to Backlogs in London Visa Office and Answer to Security Screening

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
I am a singly applicant and have applied under the FSW-O. My AOR is July 31st and I've recently called CIC and found out that my VO is, unfortunately, London despite the fact that I live in Dubai...
Most UAE applicants go to London office. I’m applicant from Pakistan, worked in UAE before, my application is London too. I guess they are experts on Middle East cases. But, why London office is so slow?

Reactions: raguindin.a

ines.mech

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Most UAE applicants go to London office. I’m applicant from Pakistan, worked in UAE before, my application is London too. I guess they are experts on Middle East cases. But, why London office is so slow?[/QUOT
I have no idea tbh.. I just read a few complaints about it being slow. What is you AOR and did you get your PPR?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Reactions: Faisal77

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Guys I have received these ADRs on 10th March and submitted on 12th March, got ghost on 13 March status changed to " We are reviewing your docs,":
1) CV
2) Schedule-A
3) Travel History
4) Grad Kit.

My AOR-20th 0ctober 2019, VO-Ottawa.. I am working in Govt. Engineering Organization in Pakistan.
I got my GCMS on 22 Feb 2020 whihc were generated on 31 Jan 2020.
My eligibility is recommended pass according to it, info sharing is complete, but in notes security was not started..
And according to forums no S(15) & S(16) written on..
DO you this i have to wait more now??

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Guys I have received these ADRs on 10th March and submitted on 12th March, got ghost on 13 March status changed to " We are reviewing your docs,":
1) CV
2) Schedule-A
3) Travel History
4) Grad Kit.

My AOR-20th 0ctober 2019, VO-Ottawa.. I am working in Govt. Engineering Organization in Pakistan.
My eligibility is recommended pass according to it, info sharing is complete, but in notes security was not started..
No one can tell you how much time do you have to wait. Just order GCMS Notes to find out if you are on Security screening or not. As you could probably see (if you bothered checking at all) on this forum, an ADR like the one you got very often means that that day the file was put for Security screening. And please stop posting the same question in every single thread related to SS you can find. There is enough of mess with all this COVID-19 situation.

Reactions: Syed Areeb

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
No one can tell you how much time do you have to wait. Just order GCMS Notes to find out if you are on Security screening or not. As you could probably see (if you bothered checking at all) on this forum, an ADR like the one you got very often means that that day the file was put for Security screening. And please stop posting the same question in every single thread related to SS you can find. There is enough of mess with all this COVID-19 situation.
Awaiting COPR - I submitted copies of mine and my family passports and our pics they received them on 17-03, I am yet to hear from them. Taking current situation with the virus it may take longer than usual to receive a reply.
also, I was unable to upload those docs to my online portal. Has anyone had similar experience? Are physical copies sent through the post enough?

Deepanshu0810

May 12, 2021
1) CV
2) Schedule-A
3) Travel History
4) Grad Kit.

Hii, I am also asked for a Grad Kit, But what is it ? What should I submit in it? they havent provided any info regarding it.