+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC number one, or two?

yushanjing

Aug 24, 2018
I applied FSW EE as the main applicant, and my husband is dependent. I received a letter indicating my medical exam is passed and I should give biometrics. In the "Biometric Instruction Letter", I only found my IRCC NO. Should my husband have his own medical pass confirmation letter and "Biometric Instruction Letter"? I already made an appointment to give biometric for myself using my IRCC NO. Do I need to make another appointment for my husband? We actually had medical exams done at the same place on the same day.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I applied FSW EE as the main applicant, and my husband is dependent. I received a letter indicating my medical exam is passed and I should give biometrics. In the "Biometric Instruction Letter", I only found my IRCC NO. Should my husband have his own medical pass confirmation letter and "Biometric Instruction Letter"? I already made an appointment to give biometric for myself using my IRCC NO. Do I need to make another appointment for my husband? We actually had medical exams done at the same place on the same day.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!
Both of you can give biometrics under the same letter.

yushanjing

Aug 24, 2018
Both of you can give biometrics under the same letter.
Thank you so much for your kind reply, so it means my husband can go with me for the biometrics collection even before we receive his own IRCC number? Do you know whether it is normal that only me have received the "Biometric Instruction Letter", while my husband has not? Should we expect to receive another letter for him? Thank you very much!