+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc newdelhi Passport stamping delayed

gdhillon29

Sep 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I send my passport via 2way courier service on 15 August 2022 and i got an mail on 19 August that passport is under process at IRCC then on 24 August i got another mail that your passport has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. But its been more then a month, the tracking status shows, your passport is under process at ircc. I also contacted to vfs but they said that you passport is under process at ircc. Is any one on the same boat. I don't know what to do now.

man_d

Oct 4, 2022
Hello everyone, I send my passport via 2way courier service on 15 August 2022 and i got an mail on 19 August that passport is under process at IRCC then on 24 August i got another mail that your passport has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. But its been more then a month, the tracking status shows, your passport is under process at ircc. I also contacted to vfs but they said that you passport is under process at ircc. Is any one on the same boat. I don't know what to do now.
hello, did you get your passport back? If yes, can you please share the date and entire timeline.