+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC NEW PORTAL

eminemwww

Sep 27, 2022
hi guys

(funds)proof
A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.
The letter must include the amount of money this person will be providing, plus proof that this person has sufficient
funds. This can be one or more of the following:

i got this request from web,what is this meaning?i am applying TVR to visit my mother-in-law,my wife (canadian-citizen),she needs gave all files of proof?My invitiaion letter is from my mother-in-law,but we both stayed in china,my wife she can write a letter for me or no?even we both outside of canada

thank you

Reactions: Homelonely

sdb174

Aug 9, 2022
From Malaysia, Now in Ontario (applied Inland)
Category........
FAM
Your subject title is misleading. It should be "Help with invitation letter" or something like that.

1. Letter:
If your wife will travel with you to Canada, she will write a letter of invitation addressed to the embassy.

If your wife will not travel with you to Canada and will remain outside of Canada, your mother-in-law will write the invitation letter also addressed to the embassy.

2. Proof of funds:

Do YOU have a stable job/source of income/enough funds to cover your travel expenses?

If not then between your mother-in-law and your wife, who has a more stable job and more funds in the bank?

It could be everyone as well. Attach everyone's bank statements/letter of employment/whatever proof, then state in your letter that everyone will be covering the expenses. Of course, the more details you provide, the better. Eg: who's paying for/providing accommodation, how are you gonna pay for flights/transportation, etc.

eminemwww

Sep 27, 2022
Your subject title is misleading. It should be "Help with invitation letter" or something like that.

1. Letter:
If your wife will travel with you to Canada, she will write a letter of invitation addressed to the embassy.

If your wife will not travel with you to Canada and will remain outside of Canada, your mother-in-law will write the invitation letter also addressed to the embassy.

2. Proof of funds:

Do YOU have a stable job/source of income/enough funds to cover your travel expenses?

If not then between your mother-in-law and your wife, who has a more stable job and more funds in the bank?

It could be everyone as well. Attach everyone's bank statements/letter of employment/whatever proof, then state in your letter that everyone will be covering the expenses. Of course, the more details you provide, the better. Eg: who's paying for/providing accommodation, how are you gonna pay for flights/transportation, etc.
Thank you for reply! but my IRCC NEW PORTAL i wrote that i will cover all the costs,but they still gave me a doc support forms said:A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.

i dont understand why,cuz i wrote i will pay this whole travel,why i need my wife or her family write a support letter?

look forward to your kind reply ,thank you

eminemwww

Sep 27, 2022
If not then betw
Attach everyone's bank statements/letter of employment/whatever proof, then state in your letter that everyone will be covering the expenses. Of course, the more details you provide, the better. Eg: who's paying for/providing accommodation, how are you gonna pay for flights/transportation, etc.
so whould you think we both upload our bank statements record ,it will be better?

eminemwww

Sep 27, 2022
he
Thank you for reply! but my IRCC NEW PORTAL i wrote that i will cover all the costs,but they still gave me a doc support forms said:A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.

i dont understand why,cuz i wrote i will pay this whole travel,why i need my wife or her family write a support letter?

look forward to your kind reply ,thank you
here is the Documents to support your application says:
Funds (proof)
A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.
The letter must include the amount of money this person will be providing, plus proof that this person has sufficient
proof of a Canadian bank account in the name of the person providing you with money if funds have been
transferred to Canada
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
bank statements for the past 4 months
a bank draft in convertible currency
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
proof of a student's education loan from a financial institution
proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational
program
The person must also provide evidence of their relationship with you. Depending on the type of relationship, this co
mean a copy of a marriage certificate, phone records, birth registration, family documents or photos.

sdb174

Aug 9, 2022
From Malaysia, Now in Ontario (applied Inland)
Category........
FAM
If they requested more documents after you have already submitted your own proof of funds, I guess it means it is not enough and they need more proof or someone to be responsible for you in case you run out of funds.

In your new letter, mention that YOU will cover your own expenses. And if in the unlikely event that you will run out of funds for whatever reason, your wife who has sufficient income to provide for you will be the one covering everything.

eminemwww

Sep 27, 2022
If they requested more documents after you have already submitted your own proof of funds, I guess it means it is not enough and they need more proof or someone to be responsible for you in case you run out of funds.

In your new letter, mention that YOU will cover your own expenses. And if in the unlikely event that you will run out of funds for whatever reason, your wife who has sufficient income to provide for you will be the one covering everything.

Funds (proof)
so for this files,it should be my wife upload her proof,and my bank statements record upload to Additional documents? the Employer letter (current) should i upload the employ cert in my company (China)?

eminemwww

Sep 27, 2022
Document name
Funds (proof)
proof of a Canadian bank account in the name of the person providing you with money if funds have been
transferred to Canada
proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
bank statements for the past 4 months
a bank draft in convertible currency
proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
proof of a student's education loan from a financial institution
proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational
program
The person must also provide evidence of their relationship with you. Depending on the type of relationship, this co
mean a copy of a marriage certificate, phone records, birth registration, family documents or photos.

this is very very confusing,i dont need depend on anyone,why IRCC NEW PORTAL asked this?